BY FOSSIL

Adorn your wrists in luxurious style with this chic Riley multi-function watch by Fossil, featuring a rose goldtone stainless steel and leather bracelet. A rose goldtone bezel is emblazoned with shimmering crystals for added flair. Case: Stainless steel, round Caseback: Snap-down Bezel: Rose goldtone with round crystal accents, fixed bezel Dial: Sand chronograph dial Stone accents: White crystals on bezel and markers Hands: Rose goldtone Markers: Rose goldtone Arabic numerals and white crystals Subdials: Three (3) Calendar: Date and day display on subdials Strap: Rose goldtone stainless steel and leather band Clasp: Pin buckle Crystal: Mineral, hardened Crown: Push/pull Movement: Japanese quartz Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet Case measurements: 38mm case size x 11mm thick Strap measurements: 18mm wide x 7.5 inches long Model: ES3466 All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists. Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide. see more...

Sharayu K.
Fossil has some really good stylish watches at an affordable price ! They are very durable . In terms of design I wouldn’t say that they are the most stylish out there , but they are not outdated as well .. I feel thy r perfect for day to day use
Raven M.
My husband gave me this watch for our one year anniversary. It’s so pretty and unique and I love that the face of the watch is legible. It does look more expensive than it really is. This is my favorite watch! Fossil is so classy.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I can't find my style of Fossil Watch on here but I will review under this one! I LOVE my watch from Fossil. I wasn't very familiar with the brand when I originally bought mine, but my cousin wanted to buy one so I went with. At first I was kind of shocked at the price (my watch was $125) but I was super drawn to the watch and I had to have it. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of this watch. I wear it very often and I constantly get compliments on it. It looks exactly the same today as it did when I bought it over a year ago. Definitely a high quality product and I would highly recommend!
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I love my Riley watch, the only reason I'm giving 4 stars and not 5 is because the little gems seem to fall out easily and fossil doesn't offer any as a replaceable part but instead want to charge you a flat rate replacement fee of 80 dollars... for gems. I ended up just finding the rhinestones at a craft store and reading them myself, which it still looks great but again they knick out so easily you would think it's a replaceable part. Besides that they look great and no other hardware or software problems
Tasha C.
anything rose gold is beautiful. it is very fashionable and trendy. love the gems which give it an extra fancy bling factor to it. very comfortable on the arm, not too tight and not too loose. it is about 80 dollars but is worth the price and I recommend that anyone looking for a cute watch to buy this one.
Ken F.
Charlotte
This watch is a classic, but buyer be warned. I warn you that when it comes to gold, the watch does not keep as it's plated.This is a large problem with watches well below the one thousand dollar mark, watches can't afford the build of all rose gold material. Other then that, careful with the gems that are setted. Enjoy this watch.
Shayna P.
Raleigh, NC
Fossil watches are such good quality and the leather is amazing. They're beautiful and amazing quality so the price is worth. The styles are sleek, fashionable, but also classic so they will stay in style for a long time
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I got this rose gold wristwatch since 2 years ago and I just love it. Every time I wear I get tons of compliments and it still looks brand new.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
This watch is gorgeous! The rose gold color is one of my go to colors right now. And it'll easily go with whatever outfit I wear. #giftcrush
Kendra G.
Tucson, AZ
This watch is beautiful! I love fossil products. I love that they warranty their watches no matter where they are purchased from!
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Cómo se limpian este reloj?