Fossil® Women's Poptastic Watch In White With Silicone Strap uploaded by Ivana S.

BY FOSSIL

X Contrasting colorful highlights accent the dial of this bold and stylish Poptastic silicone strap watch from Fossil. Featured in white multi Case size: 38mm Band width: 18mm Water resistant to 5 ATM Three subdials on face Buckle closure Silicone strap Imported see more...

Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Review for: Fossil® Women's Poptastic Watch In White With Silicone Strap
Bought this watch for nursing school and i love the way it feels on my wrist. It shows the day of the week and I love that about it!!
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Review for: Fossil® Women's Poptastic Watch In White With Silicone Strap
Fossil watches are beautiful, very eye-catching, of excellent quality.
I have the model Fossil is 1967 ... it's white, it has some beautiful details!
I must say that I have 3 years with this watch and so far I have not had any inconvenience, the battery is very durable.

I'm really happy with my acquisition!
Ken F.
Ken F.
Charlotte
Review for: Fossil® Women's Poptastic Watch In White With Silicone Strap
Light weight, a great workout watch. I wouldn't wear it often, however, as a gift I got for a friend of mine, I chose it due to the fact that she gets rather dirty and the high quality rubber would allow her to be fashionable while having something that she could beat to shreds. A wild one, she is. Six months later, the watch has endured; it's a mark of it's build.