BY FOSSIL

This women's watch from Fossil features a stainless steel case, silver Roman numeral markers, and a stainless steel bracelet with safety deployment clasp. Powered by a precise quartz movement and featuring a water resistance rating of 30 meters/ 100 feet/ 3 ATM. Quality, reputation, and style are three words that come to mind with this watch by Fossil. Case: Stainless steel Caseback: Screw-down Dial: White Hands: Silvertone Markers: Silver Roman numerals Calendar: Date Bracelet: Stainless steel Clasp: Deployment with safety Crystal: Mineral Crown: Push/pull Movement: Quartz Water resistance: 30 meters/ 100 feet/ 3 ATM Case measurements: 36mm wide x 8mm thick Strap/Bracelet measurements: 14mm wide x 7.5 inches long Model: ES3545 All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists. Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide. A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise. see more...

Chelsea E.
Richmond
I love my fossil watch. My fiancé got it for me and I always wear it. It doesn’t have a scratch or anything on it. He engraved on the back so it is really special to me. Thanks fossil for always keeping the memories.
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
I am fond of watches and owning luxury items is my obsession. On my wedding, my friend gifted me this watch. Since then, I have been in love with this watch. It's sleek and beautiful design captures the attention of everybody around me . I love fossil watches and would never ever part with this watch. It makes me feel like a fashionista.