BY FOSSIL

Fossil
  • "They are great quality, gorgeous, and honestly - the watches come in gorgeous packaging that can be reused for other things." in 36 reviews
  • "Their handbags are also usually of good quality and they have a wide variety of products to fit a lot of different styles." in 29 reviews
  • "They're accessories (jewelry and watches) are also great, high quality and always revamping to make things better." in 26 reviews
  • "I feel like this company is one of the best purses they last for such a long time they are really good made I juat love there leatherbags " in 23 reviews
  • "The quality is so amazing, I had a crossbody bag for 3 years and it still looks new and it comes so handy they have amazing styles to choose from and they last long plus they have a lot of sales so you could get something for a cheaper price." in 15 reviews
Aby L.
Oregon
I have several Fossil products and I have liked them all so far. I generally don’t have access to a direct Fossil store unless I go into the city so instead I either buy Fossil products at Macy’s or online. Fossil products are super cute but are a bit on the pricey side. In comparison to high end luxury items, Fossil items are more affordable. Fossil has really cute prints and also more versatile items. I would definitely recommend checking out their bags, wallets, watches, and sunglasses!
Amanda C.
Absolutely love this brand and their craftsmanship. They make fine quality watches, purses and other accessories. I recently purchased the Q Neely Rose Gold hybrid watch and couldn't be happier with product quality and seemlessness of the Q App. Well done Fossil.
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a brown Fossil messenger bag that I love, I bought it about four years ago so I do not remember how much it cost me but I use it a lot and the leather has been very well preserved. I recommend the bandoleras of this brand because they are beautiful in all their styles and very practical, despite the time that I have it is very well kept so it was worth every dollar I paid for it.
Amanda M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got my first fossil bag and love it! I found it at tj maxx for only $50! I got the small Fiona crossbody in medium brown & it’s perfect! I got tired of Michael kors bags showing wear so easily and wanted something different, I highly recommend this brand of bag! Their reasonably priced at retail and are excellent quality! Will be buying another fossil bag. Love it!
Ash D.
Tulsa
Pre-sale status: Fossil purse deprived girl seeking in-store/online sale or coupon that will make the luxury designer’s products more attainable.
Post-sale status: $85 off of the purse that caught my eye PLUS free shipping = officially enlightened and Fossil-less no more.

Conclusion: Fossil’s items rock but they’re pricey (deservingly so). It’s the cost of buying high quality, beautiful items. I highly recommend keeping an eye on the website for sales and coupons because when they host one, you won’t be disappointed with its quality and price-impact.
Katie Q.
Fossil is perhaps my FAVORITE purse/watch brand. Super great quality, tons of styles, and great pieces for people who like simple, elegant, and timeless products. A bit pricey, but they offer great deals during different times of the year.
Taryn K.
Oklahoma City
I have always loved shopping at Fossil! All of their products are made with such high quality products and seriously last forever. It’s expensive, but you get what you pay for. I love all of their purses, and adore their jewelry too.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just bought my husband a new fossil watch for his birthday and he loves it! I like how you can change the bands and I'll update back when he has worn it a little while to speak on the wearability and durability of the watch!
Elizabeth G.
I have a wallet from Fossil that I have used 100% of the time since 2008 - TEN years and the seams remain perfect, the zipper works, and no buttons have fallen off. Cannot recommend this brand enough.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I have several Fossil bags and watches, and I absolutely love all of them! I’ve had one fossil bag for almost 5 years, it is my brown large purse I carry everything around with me in it, and it has shown little to no signs of wear! Anytime I wear my rose gold or tortoise fossil watch I get so many compliments, they both go with almost any outfit!
kainaat a.
Is this a good brand or no?
Maricarmen M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Does Fossil make only watches?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
How many people love fossil watches?
Evangelina P.
Do they just make watches?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
How is the price... is it good value for money