Fortune Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodle Soy Ginger uploaded by Maile L.

BY FORTUNE

Fortune Yakisoba Soy Ginger Stir Fry Noodle.

New!

Harmony in Asian flavor.

Microwaveable.

Ready in 3 minutes.

100% natural ingredients.

Pre-cooked and steamed to perfection.

No MSG.

No trans fat.

No cholesterol.

Natural.

Gold standard. see more...

• Is it good ? Does it taste near as the real soba you would get in...2 Answers
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
The noodles have a good chewy texture to them. They aren't soft and mushy. The seasoning comes in a powder that you add water to and mix into with the noodles. I give this a four star rating because I was very impressed with the noodles and I did like the seasoning packet, however, I feel that it only serves as a base seasoning. When making it again, I feel that I would need to add some more spices to get a deeper flavor. I haven't tried authentic yakisoba before, so I can't offer a comparison to that.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
I actually bought the Thai Noodle and its delicious! It was $2.50 and feeds 3 people. Very tasty and easy to make like top ramen. Definitely a must try!
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
These are as close to the hospital pasi as losible my kids all would only use this pasi I had to keep more than on at home
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
So yummy I love the soy ginger flavor and it is a quick and easy meal for me to make
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Is it good ? Does it taste near as the real soba you would get in japanese restaurants?