Fortnite PlayStation 4

Don't Seek Shelter. Make IT! The Storm came without warning. 98 percent of the world's population vanished …then came the monsters. Lead the world's remaining Heroes in the fight to hold back the Storm and rescue survivors. Explore the large, destructible world where no two games are ever the same. Build huge forts, craft exotic weapons and find loot. And be sure to invite your friends. Welcome to Epic Games' new Action Building game, Fortnite. Hero Complex -Recruit and train commandos, ninjas, constructors, and outlanders to take on the monster hordes. For your most dangerous missions, assign your biggest badasses to Hero Squads and take back Earth together. Design AND Conquer - The revolutionary building system allows you to create extravagant forts while juggling frenetic combat. Lure the monsters into devastating traps that use poison darts, metal spikes, and sentry guns. But build wisely. The monster hordes can smell design flaws like fresh meat. Master THE Craft - Use scavenged resources to craft ridiculous weapons like homemade sniper rifles, hydraulic mining axes, and launch pads that send monsters flying. As you move your heroes up the skill tree, unlock schematics for even wilder weapons of Diy destruction. Make Friends - With seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op play and procedurally generated maps, Fortnite is fun for shooters, builders, explorers, and ninjas alike.

Has this game completely taken over the world?
has anyone saw the travis scott concert?
What would you now on this game ?
Start your review of Fortnite PlayStation 4!
How would you rate this product?
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fortnite PlayStation 4 uploaded by Mirla G.
It’s a pretty good game not to much to be concerned about, only guns no blood or knifes. Your child will get addicted easily if you don’t limit their time.
Lindsey H.
Pahrump, NV
Fortnite PlayStation 4 uploaded by Lindsey H.
Purchased at: Online
My son loves Fortnite. He’s really good at it and it keeps him entertained. It’s fun to watch too!
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
Currently this is one of my favorite games to play in this very difficult time. I listened to many friends and friends talk about it. Even my older brother, my dad and my uncle play this. I never found any sense in it, because since I only saw them play, I only saw them shoot and I thought it was boring. But one day I wanted to try to see how good I was and after that day two months ago. I’m still playing it, because it’s so entertaining and it makes me feel close to my friends. Because you can team up, talk on the mic and now this game is part of my day.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
my son love fortine and my daughter too they play a lot they are very good in that game..the have good character
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Fort nite can be fun and interactive for kids aged 12 and up. There are violent situations so kids must be of a certain maturity level depending on your family beliefs.
Landon C.
I really love this game dearly and wish I could play save the world on it but I got the free version.
Lily G.
Lombard, IL
Fortnite PlayStation 4 uploaded by Lily G.
GO TO GAME!!! since i have a switch and can still play with my friends since it’s cross compatible. great stress reliever after work !!!! just colorful and fun. really want to get the deadpool skin too.... lol 😂
Tierra M.
Purchased at: GameStop
This game has taken over my house and I know im not the only one. I’m not usually much of a gamer but I find myself not wanting to stop playing this game. And I love the constant changes to the game.
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fun shooter with comic like characters that many different skills that you can use to get your skills up so you can conquer the squad. Very awesome
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
This was played around the clock in my house for a while and seems to have lost its luster now. Onto something else...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laramie C.
Sligo, PA
il y a un an
Ming Z. il y a un an
As a gamer, a decent mouse/keyboard or a graphics card (but depends on what he already has)