Fortnite

Don't Seek Shelter. Make IT! The Storm came without warning. 98 percent of the world's population vanished …then came the monsters. Lead the world's remaining Heroes in the fight to hold back the Storm and rescue survivors. Explore the large, destructible world where no two games are ever the same. Build huge forts, craft exotic weapons and find loot. And be sure to invite your friends. Welcome to Epic Games' new Action Building game, Fortnite. Hero Complex -Recruit and train commandos, ninjas, constructors, and outlanders to take on the monster hordes. For your most dangerous missions, assign your biggest badasses to Hero Squads and take back Earth together. Design AND Conquer - The revolutionary building system allows you to create extravagant forts while juggling frenetic combat. Lure the monsters into devastating traps that use poison darts, metal spikes, and sentry guns. But build wisely. The monster hordes can smell design flaws like fresh meat. Master THE Craft - Use scavenged resources to craft ridiculous weapons like homemade sniper rifles, hydraulic mining axes, and launch pads that send monsters flying. As you move your heroes up the skill tree, unlock schematics for even wilder weapons of Diy destruction. Make Friends - With seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op play and procedurally generated maps, Fortnite is fun for shooters, builders, explorers, and ninjas alike.

Is fortnite suitable for kids between 7-9?
Is this seasons fortnite battle pass worth it?
I love this game, specially now that they have the endgame mode 🔥💪🏼
Start your review of Fortnite!
How would you rate this product?
Fantastic game. Always something new happening. Something for everyone with different game modes, different skins and emotes and lots of challenger to complete.
Tecumseh, MI
My family especially my teens love this game. They play live with friends and random strangers. The graphics are good and it seems to be very popular right now.
Stroudsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My entire house plays this game.  All of us.  From my son age 9 to my husband age 38.  We play on our gaming systems and phones.  Super fun!
Gloucester , ON
Oh my. Honestly every child is obsessed with this game. My daughter is now a fan 😩 this game is all the kids talk about. It’s a pretty cool game ! I recommend
St Petersburg, FL
I'm not a gamer, but I actually got pretty good at this one! I've made it to the Top 10 a few times and have even gotten all the way to number 2 before!
Newark, DE
I'm so addicted to this game. I recently downloaded it & I love exploring, making new friends, & getting in to fights with other players. The concept is great.
Denver, CO
My son downloaded this online and I swear he loves it. I myself dont find it interesting but for some odd reason all the kids do and that all they talk about!
Columbia
I guess it’s still a good game, you just get burn out after so long. But I do believe that they are trying to not make this game redundant in its content.
Port Hueneme, CA
Fun game that’s always evolving and making a crazier experience. Challenging but always fun with friends. With new game options there is never a dull moment
Medicine Hat , AB
its very fun to play especially when it cane out. So many updates and changes made me stop playing it. its hassle and so many hackers. too many trash talkers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Fortnite #fortnite I've seen my fiance play this and my daughter it's all the rage now. Do any of you mamas play this or any other game when you have some free time
Rielle R. • a year ago
I don't but i do change up what games i play on the switch alot