BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo

Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Give hair the nourishment it craves. Recommended for dry, brittle hair, this anti-breakage shampoo is infused with cacao butter and hemp seed oil for hair that’s soft and strong. Maui Moisture Vegan Hair Care starts with aloe vera, nature’s time-tested moisture miracle, as its first ingredient. This shampoo is free from silicones, sulfated-surfactants, parabens, mineral oil, gluten and synthetic dye for hair that’s naturally beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo!
Jessica O.
Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: CVS
I really love the Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo I use it as a clarifying cleanser every couple of weeks. It is curly girl approved, although it does have some stronger cleansers in it- but no sulfates. It’s also free of protein which is great for anyone with low porosity/ protein sensitive hair. The first ingredient is aloe Vera which is soothing on my sensitive scalp. I would definitely recommend this to someone following the curly girl method as a clarifying shampoo.
Anmol A.
Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo uploaded by Anmol A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo does not lather well at all compared to the bamboo shampoo. It was very moisturizing for my hair but I’m sure if you have dry hair you will like this shampoo. I mainly bought this shampoo to see the hype of the hemp seed oil and I was left disappointed.
Lina A.
beaufort
Maui moisture is one of my favorite brands that I have tired and this is one of their best products to me. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry after washing because of the hemp seed oils it has which is a great oils for locking in hair moisture and not leaving hair dry after washing.Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo
Aly Z.
Orlando (Florida)
I like. It's kind to hair, good enough. Me gusta, bastante bueno para el cabello. Lo recomiendo
Ayva G.
Winthrop
Fortifying + Hemp Seed Oil Shampoo uploaded by Ayva G.
Felt good mixed with Maui Moisture Conditioner, but alone it’s drying. It works good compared to other brands. I would make it so there’s more product from the bottle and more moisturizing.
Casey Y.
Staunton, VA
I try to switch up my shampoo after it being used multiple times only because my hair does tend to get use to stuff quickly. But I’ve never had any complaints, and the smell is amazing.
Grace Y.
Sacramento, CA
I generally am always curious to try hemp seed oil products and was even more interested to find that Maui Moisture has a shampoo with hemp seed oil in it. There is a faint smell but overall, I really liked using this shampoo as it made my hair look shiner.
Caitriona K.
Philadelphia, PA
I was happy with this product. The ingredients seemed pretty good and it left my hair feeling food. The smell was satisfying as well.
Dasia W.
Shampoo had a great smell! A little goes a long way and the hemp seed oil is just plus leaving my natural hair not feeling stripped after washing!
Shari G.
Westfield, NY
I use Maui Moisture as a secondary shampoo when I'm not using a co wash. So happy that I found this brand. Love the smell and how soft it makes my hair.

Looking for your answer?