BeautyNailNail CareRed Carpet Manicure
Fortify & Protect LED Gel Nail Polish Collection

Fortify & Protect LED Gel Nail Polish Collection

by Red Carpet Manicure

Red Carpet Manicure introduces Fortify & Protect LED Gel Nail Polish Collection, a premium soak off gel containing both Vitamin A & Biotin to protect nails from environmental onslaught and combat brittleness, for stronger nails that grow longer and provide a gorgeous no chip, lasting up to 21 days!

Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid\u002FNeopentyl Glycol\u002FTrimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Propyl Acetate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Biotin, Retinol*, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate. May Contain: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 34 (CI 15880), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Violet 2 (CI 60725). *Vitamin A

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fortify & Protect LED Gel Nail Polish Collection!
Monserrat L.
Fortify & Protect LED Gel Nail Polish Collection uploaded by Monserrat L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Act The Part (pink coral crème)
One of my favorite gel nail polish brands! It goes on smooth and is long lasting. I also like that it is easy to soak off and remove and doesn’t damage my nails. If you love gel manicures this is a great brand to use!
Alyssa W.
Irvine, CA
BEST GEL POLISHES EVER! so pigmented, last up to 6 weeks, easy to apply, and so shiny!
Amanda  P.
Review for: Act The Part (pink coral crème), Other
Too Chic to Care is one of the colors I purchased. It is a gorgeous brownish mauve and is perfect for fall. I wish I could say I loved this polish.....but I don't. I have tried to use it twice so far. Color = gorgeous. Glides on smoothly. Other styles of the brand are great. For some reason, no matter how thick or thin, this one wants to wrinkle on me. I am not new to doing my own gel nails and end up with perfect manicures with a ton of different brands, including different types or Red Carpet, perhaps I just got a bad one? Horrid Horrid Wrinkles :(
Amy  B.
Review for: Act The Part (pink coral crème)
I absolutely love this polish. It apply on super nice and the color looks amazing on your nails.

Looking for your answer?