GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFortiFx
Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter

FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter

by FortiFx

Please Note:&Nbsp; Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; 6-Layer Baked Bar 30G Protein 6G Sugar Whey Protein Isolate Protein Packed On-The-Go Meal Replacement Pre / Post Workout Quality Protein Source Guilt-Free Dessert Baked Soft Cookie Center Naturally Flavored Enjoy Fit Crunch&Reg; Baked Bars Anytime Hunger Calls. &Quot;My Goal Is Simple; I Want To Empower People, Through Food And Fitness, To Thrive Each Day.&Quot; -Chef Robert Irvine 12 - 88 G (3.10 Oz) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 1,056 G (37.20 Oz) 1-888-322-2276 Made In Usa

They are tasty? As is the approximate cost?
What stores have you been able to purchase these at? I have not been able to find them.
Que sabor tiene?
Start your review of FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter!
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
These are amazing!! I usually don’t like the taste of protein bars but these to me taste like a candy bar. The plus side is you also get your protein in. Like having these for breakfast or just as a snack! Def would recommend!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Alexis C.
FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Alexis C.
These are one of my favorite protein bars! I have tried all different types, brands, flavors, etc of protein bars and it’s very hard for me to find ones I LOVE! Because let’s be real, who actually LIKES the taste of protein?! 🤮 That’s why I love these! They don’t have an overwhelming protein taste and the flavors are on point! PLUS they are packed with 30g it protein! CHECK OUT THE NUTRITION FACTS 😀💪🏼👇🏼 I will purchase these again and again and again. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter
leah J.
this is best candy bar including all the keto, non keto, protein bar, non protein bar ! it's chewy soft, and crunch at the same time and I always get those from Costco so it's not expensive at all like any other protein bar! it is pretty much low carbs too so best chocolate bar in my life I swear!!
Nina S.
So far the best protein bars i ever had! Very tasti. And very affordable at cotsco. I will defenitly buy them again.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
These are so freakin' delicious! The peanut butter flavor are my favorite, but chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies & cream are also pretty good. You can buy a 6 pack of these at Walmart in the pharmacy section (these bars are more of a "normal size") or you can buy the big individual bars. I know these are probably not the cleanest protein bar, but they are way better than a lot of sweets, so in my mind it all works out. Anyway, go try these. You will get addicted. It happened to me.
Sofia F.
best protein bar i have ever had and i have tried alot! does not taste like a a protein bar more like a chocolate bar. 100% recommended and a great grab and go snack
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Costco
I get these at Costco so they are a smaller size than the regular ones. But at half the size and half the calories that makes them the ideal protein bar for me. It's delicious with reasonable nutritional values and excellent flavor. They are by far the most delicious bars I've ever tried. I highly recommend them.
Anna  Z.
Gilbert, AZ
FortiFx Chef Robert Irvine Fit Crunch Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Anna  Z.
I really like this protein bar, it is one of my favorites. It is very tasty and not chewy as most protein bars are. I'm giving it 5 stars and would recommend everyone to try it :)
Brittany H.
I enjoy the center of the bar. The soft center is a nice change from regular protein bars. I'm not a fan of the crunchy outside. They are expensive but the inside taste like a pb cup.
Christina B.
Navarre, OH
I only like crunchy protein bars. It masks the powder taste. These ones taste awesome and help me feel good about all the work in doing. Of course they're expensive but that's just kind of a thing for protein products.