BY FORTIFLEX

BQI1041: Features: -Muck bucket-Excellent size and weight for household chores such as laundry, toy storage, emergency water storage and more. -Strong construction for farm and gardening use. -Aesthetically designed for a sleek and modern look. -Famous fortiflex quality, 100 percent USA made. -Bottom grab handle for easy tilting. -Dimensions: 19 H x 21 W x 24 D. see more...

• Do these come in more than one size?13 Answers
  • Can this withstand a very destructive Doberdor? She has destroyed h...2 Answers
  • What can this be used for7 Answers
sky k.
sky k.
You need this!! I don't think you realize all the different things you can use this multi purpose container for until you have one! I have used it as an ice bucket to keep drinks cold, I have a different one I use for outdoor chores like weeding, potting and planting. I also use one to sort and store crafts and different pieces of scrap fabric. Great, heavy duty, all purpose container.
Megan I.
Megan I.
West chazy
I love this when it comes to fair when I show my horses, it's easy to move around and it doesn't take up much room. My horses stalls and usually a mess in the morning and this bucket usually gets filled up 10 times with all the poop. Wonderful bucket to use!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
This durable bucket is perfect for so many different things. Essentially indestructible (ask my German shepherd) we've used this for storage, washing the dog, or even as a cooler at a cookout. I would recommend!
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I have several of these. They have so many uses. I use them for horses, laundry, toy box, storage. When they start getting old i move them outside for my container garden. It can forever be recycled and reused.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
These things are awesome! When my kids were little we used them good their toys. Now I use them for picking up the cats' things and keeping them somewhat in place and out of my way for a few minutes.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I give this product a 5 star rating. It's great for all animal lovers and I recommend it to everyone who owns pets it's affordable and it's useful And my pets love it. It's so amazing. I love it
Allie A.
Allie A.
Such an awesome multipurpose bucket! Very durable also! Perfect for kids/animal toys. Perfect for the beach or just tossing water balloons into for those epic summer water balloon fights!
Angel C.
Angel C.
I love this bucket you can use it for multiple things,right now I use it for laundry and my dogs toys and bags of food,they are steady and not expensive.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Love them! I have used them for horses, drink holders for parties, toy bins. They are great. Highly recommended for just about anything
brianna m.
brianna m.
These work great for storing dog toys and is washable as well which is nice and also not to big so you can Store in the closet
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fairchild afb, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Do these come in more than one size?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
What can this be used for
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How many gallons is this bucket.? Is it for a small dog or a big dog?
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Can this withstand a very destructive Doberdor? She has destroyed her other water bucket!