Forticea Stimulating Shampoo (For Thinning Hair Frequent Use) - 200ml/6.76oz uploaded by Raquel R.

BY RENE FURTERER

Forticea stimulating shampoo is the toning and densifying mask nourishes and repairs devitalized strands. It offers anti-aging benefits. It thickens each hair strand from the root to the end. It also adds fullness, bounce and vitality back to hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raquel R.
Arlington, VA
I just bought that a couple of weeks ago because my hair was falling a lot and I have a lot of scalp. I bought it because I had it some years ago and I remember it was good. And I was right I feel my hair healthier.
Kassie P.
i used to work at a salon and a lot of the older women would use this product and had amazing results. this product is definitely higher end on the finances but a little goes a long way!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite product by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other products like this before and this is the best one!
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this when my hair was thinning out. But then a friend told me about this conditioner. I have to say it worked great! Helped out my hair a lot!! Easy to use. Affordable price!! I would definitely recommend.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Amazing Shampoo, really love the feel of this product. It smells absolutely amazing, a very unique pleasant scent. It's very botanical and so healthy for the scalp.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Use this on my dog. I know that sounds crazy, but she's losing her hair and this is helping. My mom gave it to me, I don't know where she purchased it.
Sàde B.
layan y.
ajman
This is a really great cuticle oil! I tend to have really dry cuticles and this really hydrates them. A lot of cuticle oils I've tried just feel gross on my hands but this one doesn't! I recommend this product
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Stimulate your scalp with the Rene Furterer Forticea Stimulating Shampoo, the perfect partner for those who experience hair loss.
Doaa S.
It's amazing ❤❤❤ It is a great shambo🌷 it's smell is amazing and it has very good effect and quality ❤❤👌