Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters

by Forti-diet

Kaytee Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender scented small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean Comfort Lavender is naturally scented with lavender. Clean Comfort is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters!
Chester, VA
Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters uploaded by marie E.
For the first time since I've had a hamster, his cage does not stink after 2 weeks of using the bedding. This is quite something since i've tried just about every brand and type of bedding on the market. Of course spot cleaning everyday always help but this will help me stretch out the full cleans!
Clarksville, TN
Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters uploaded by Sarah G.
This is our favorite bedding to use for our hamster. We love that it is dust free and expands! We’ve tried other brands in a pinch, but always come back to Kaytee.
Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters uploaded by Elena G.
We have multiple hamsters and multiple cages so looking for bedding that controls odor is a must. This pack does exactly that. It has a nice lavender scent and not overpowering at all. I love that it is 99.9 % dust free and doesn't trigger my asthma and a little goes a long way because it expands immensely when wet. It's also very easy to clean up.
Sunbury, PA
Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters uploaded by Jamie J.
I really enjoy this product and so do my hamsters. I also use this with my ferret. It smells like lavender. The colors are so pleasing as well. I feel safe using this with my pets. I would definitely buy it again.
Pueblo, CO
Forti-Diet Clean Comfort Lavender 24.6 Liters uploaded by Katie K.
I love this bedding! (Well, my hedgehog loves it, and I love it for him.). It is a bit higher priced than wood chips, but as far as shredded paper bedding goes, it’s a good value, especially since it puffs out a good amount. Plus it’s a much better alternative to wood chips, which can be dangerous for hedgehogs). I find this brand as a whole to be better about odor control than most, too, and the different colors is just cute :3
Incentivized Review
This smells so good. It’s so pretty too. I love how it makes the room smell good instead of like the hamster. I am worried that the smell with be too overwhelming for her though
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product works so well at helping curb the smell of a rabbits litter box. I tried using it as just a bedding but it gets stuck in my buns hair so I just use it for their litter. The lavender scent is strong but not overpowering.
Atlanta, GA
Love the kaytee litter! Really goes a long way since it expands so much. Absorbs odor nicely as well.
Watertown, NY
I love this! I personally use it in the rat cage and love the color and for my 3 rats I only need to change once every 10 days or so. I definitely recommend!’
NJ
This does a great job absorbing the odor and it also seems like it’s calming my guinea pig down more because of the lavender scent. It’s not an overwhelming smell either which I like because I’ve tried some bedding’s that were super strong scented. Compared to a lot of other beddings I’ve tried this one really does absorb the odor!

Looking for your answer?