BY FORT WORTH STOCKYARDS

• My wife just opened liquid smoke today exp.date is 1-08-16; I wou...2 Answers
  • Where do you find this? I need this in my life! 4 Answers
  • Is this marinade supposed to be carbonated? It was fizzing when I...5 Answers
Ashley M.
Yum! Used for homemade beef jerky. It was perfect. Just what the jerky needed. A little bit went a long way. Looking forward to using the liquid smoke again!
Emily A.
It adds that kick of flavor you need into any kind of barbeque or marinade. Its weird at first but it sure I delicious.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This goes good on just about any meat on a summer day grilling out with family. The secret is all in the sauce baby !
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Liquid smoke is an everyday use in our home. On top of smelling terrific it makes our food taste fabulous.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
Liquid Smoke on any kind of beef is just amazing. steaks, home made beef jerky....finger licking good.
Raina W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love this stuff! Taste so good! Always put it on my steak. If you haven't tried it be sure to do so!!
Destiny F.
Love liquid smoke. Works great as a marinade for steaks. Have used it in different recipes.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Love this I always put it in my steak marinade and it comes out amazing!!!! Must have!
Ashley S.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I swear by this stuff I go through bottles like crazy in the summer time for grilling
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
I love liquid smoke! I use it for making deer jerky and it gives it wonderful flavor!
Is this marinade supposed to be carbonated? It was fizzing when I opened it
Sandy J.
Where do you find this? I need this in my life!
Germano T.
Los Fresnos, TX
My wife just opened liquid smoke today exp.date is 1-08-16; I would to if can keep this and refrigerate this??? Thanks