Forsythe Cosmetic Group CLASSIC SERENDIPITY STARTER KIT uploaded by Viola V.Forsythe Cosmetic Group CLASSIC SERENDIPITY STARTER KIT uploaded by Kimberly S.Forsythe Cosmetic Group CLASSIC SERENDIPITY STARTER KIT uploaded by Adella W.

BY FORSYTHE COSMETIC GROUP

Long Lasting Color, Easy Application, Professional Results, Fan Favorit Shades see more...

Kimberly S.
Lake Elsinore
Took me over 2 hours to complete both hands. Everything was fine up until I needed to put on the top coat. It fried and was so patchy and rough feeling. I love it up until the last step and it was very time consuming! I may or may not do it again just to use the rest of the product and also give it another chance however I probably will not buy this again
Adella W.
Fayetteville, NC
I caught this product on sale for $5 at my local Walmart so i had to have it..I actually brought 2..LOL. I experimented on my goddaughter nails..and once you get the hang up it, it’s really neat. She loves her nails. I plan to experiment with my on by using tips...GREAT PRODUCT!
Viola V.
Houston
Well just trying it so far it’s easy and very fun and don’t smell that bad want to buy more different colors