FORMULA Zija XM+ Energy mix! uploaded by LeeSa N.FORMULA Zija XM+ Energy mix! uploaded by LeeSa N.

BY ZIJA

• Where can I find this product and cheaper? I used it once...1 Answers
  • Does this give anyone else diarrhea? 1 Answers
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE ZIJA
I especially like the detox tea. Taken every other day, eliminates waste and toxins from the body. When I first started using Zija products I got so many compliments on my 'glow'. I would get asked about my make up and I WEAR NONE! The best product I have ever used and the just the right combination of moringa and other natural ingredients on the market.
Kristin C.
Zija is a fantastic, all natural product meant to help you bring your health back where it needs to be! It is very effective and has all of the vitamins and amino acids that are lacking from your normal daily diet! This product is made without additives, is gluten free, and the XM+ has natural caffeine as well! Definitely recommend for someone trying to regain control of their health!
Caitlin F.
The Moringa plant is completely amazing and how Zija harnesses its nutritional Benefits and natural energy in this product is absolutely phenomenal! I no longer drink coffee in the morning, but XM+ instead! I highly recommend the Ameo essential oils by their company as well!
Lyssa W.
I lost 10 lbs in the first three days drinking this! It gave me energy without the jitters and completely curbed my appetite. Now, I rep the product. Why not get a discount for drinking it so much?!
LyssaWagner.MyZija.com
Melody C.
Hermitage , TN
I love Zija products but I have a difficult time with xm. The added caffeine makes me a little jittery. It says it has the same amount as one cup of coffee but I don't do well with it. It also has a slightly different taste than super mix.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Just started drinking this mix. it has the vitamins of moringa plus energy. i do not recommend for me personally taking this later in the day like anytime after 1pm bc it kept me up pretty late but that was just me.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this give anyone else diarrhea?
Jessie K.
Union city , TN
Where can I find this product and cheaper? I used it once and loved the results but I can't afford $100 for 30 days! Can you get coupons for this product?