Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Ashley S.Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Chantil A.Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Edna F.

BY FORMULA X

A striking nail lacquer in a classic candy apple red, exclusively for VIB Rouge requalifying members. A high-fashion red for the highest-tier customer, this modern yet timeless shade stands out from all the rest. It is infused with ShineXcel, an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, and features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Formula X's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application.

Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best nail polish formula I've tried to date ! It's pretty obvious why huda collaborated with them ! it's a dream finish and I can even tell on my acrylic nails, the color pay off, shine, and texture is all very impressive to me; I love formula X nail polishes ! ♥
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
True to color , very vibrant ! Perfect for the holidays . Easy to apply . Turns out looking like how the professionals do it , one coat goes a long way .
Edna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish. The color is beautiful and lasts a long time. I recommend trying formula x nail polish.
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I love this color so much. Generally speaking, formula x offers great nail polish in various colors. Its small and conveniently fits in a purse. The major plus is that the color is so vibrant and I only needed one coat for the color to pop. I definitely recommend this product.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
yes yes yes! the best color for this holiday season! Maybe it does not stay for too much ike for 4-5 days but I do the dishes all the time so maybe is that haha I really like the color and I think the price was ok! So I liked it!
Claudia H.
I got this as a gift from member of rouge. I love red color. This color is very nice deep red color, long lasting, dry fast and the brush itself is very good to use. Only use one coat and it'll stay very nicely
Sum Mei C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Word cannot describe how beautiful this red nail polish is! I got this as a gift from Sephora for 2015 VIB Rouge renewal, I was surprised that they sent me a full size of this color. It goes on the nails very nicely, smoothly and it's very pigmented, just one coat is good enough to appear perfect; it has shiny finish and looks gel like after a top coat and lasts for 2 weeks long.
Nupur K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this nail polish! This is my one and only Formula X polish because they are a bit pricey but the color is gorgeous, it applies easily and you can definitely get away with one coat! On top of that it doesn't chip easily! AMAZING!!! Hope I get to try more colors and options soon!
gaby f.
Breese, IL
i love how you apply it once and it already covers the whole nail without applying anymore coats! one
of my faves the colors are awsome
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received an item of formula x in an ipsy bag. It was one of the best nail polishes I have ever used. It dried fast and with a glossy finish. No sticky prints or knicks in the paint and it last a few days before starting to wear off! The colors are very vibrant! I believe this should have been on of the #nominees for the #beautyawards here on influester! Absolutely amazing!
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been hearing of this nail polish for a while but for my timing is key, how long does it take to dry?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail polish last on your nails??
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
How big is the nail polish
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
What other color sets should I consider for my collection?