Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Edna F.Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Chantil A.Formula X X Rouge uploaded by Ashley S.

BY FORMULA X

A striking nail lacquer in a classic candy apple red, exclusively for VIB Rouge requalifying members. A high-fashion red for the highest-tier customer, this modern yet timeless shade stands out from all the rest. It is infused with ShineXcel, an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, and features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Formula X's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application.

• What other color sets should I consider for my co...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been hearing of this nail polish for a while but for my timing...1 Answers
  • How long does this nail polish last on your nails??1 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
❤️ this color and brand!! They have tons of shades to pick from! The only thing, I don't like the small bottles. I run out too quickly lol
gaby f.
gaby f.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
i love how you apply it once and it already covers the whole nail without applying anymore coats! one
of my faves the colors are awsome
Omg everyone should use this but sometimes can take long to use. Yaaaaaayaaaaay
Katie A.
Katie A.
Boxford, MA
Perfect fall color! Love this polish, they always have the prettiest colors!
Sum Mei C.
Sum Mei C.
Word cannot describe how beautiful this red nail polish is! I got this as a gift from Sephora for 2015 VIB Rouge renewal, I was surprised that they sent me a full size of this color. It goes on the nails very nicely, smoothly and it's very pigmented, just one coat is good enough to appear perfect; it has shiny finish and looks gel like after a top coat and lasts for 2 weeks long.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
By far the best nail polish formula I've tried to date ! It's pretty obvious why huda collaborated with them ! it's a dream finish and I can even tell on my acrylic nails, the color pay off, shine, and texture is all very impressive to me; I love formula X nail polishes ! ♥
Edna F.
Edna F.
I love this nail polish. The color is beautiful and lasts a long time. I recommend trying formula x nail polish.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I love this color so much. Generally speaking, formula x offers great nail polish in various colors. Its small and conveniently fits in a purse. The major plus is that the color is so vibrant and I only needed one coat for the color to pop. I definitely recommend this product.
Lancaster, OH
I received an item of formula x in an ipsy bag. It was one of the best nail polishes I have ever used. It dried fast and with a glossy finish. No sticky prints or knicks in the paint and it last a few days before starting to wear off! The colors are very vibrant! I believe this should have been on of the #nominees for the #beautyawards here on influester! Absolutely amazing!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I received this color in my ipsy bag and became obsessed. It's smooth and shines
Monica R.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been hearing of this nail polish for a while but for my timing is key, how long does it take to dry?
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail polish last on your nails??
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
How big is the nail polish
Lancaster, OH
What other color sets should I consider for my collection?