BY FORMULA X

A 10-piece set of mini nail polishes in the season's most covetable shades featured in gilded cityscape packaging with a unique giftable design that delivers four separate gifts in one. Live the polished high life with this collection of nail polishes that takes your mani to towering heights. Inspired by the city skyline, the four limited-edition shimmers and six bestselling cream shades come together, letting you explore a new color horizon in a versatile lineup of lights, brights, and bolds. Perfect for gifting, X In The City's unique break-apart design can be personalized on the back: tear and share for four separate gifts in one. For up to 10 days of gel-like wear and shine, always use with the new Formula X The System XCEL™ (Cleanse XCEL Nail Cleanser, Prime XCEL Base Coat, and Shine XCEL Top Coat). This set contains: - 10 x 0.33 oz/ 4 mL Nail Polishes in Fahrenheit (cool red), Electri-City (coppery shimmer), Obsessed (dark merlot), Majestic (navy blue), Epiphany (antique gold shimmer), Gray Matter (charcoal gray), Perfection (smoky violet), Intensity (powder pink), Wanderlust (lavender platinum shimmer), X Appeal (pink shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Formula X is always cruelty-free and three-free (formulated without dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, and toluene). see more...

• Do these dry fast? Ps they are on sale at Sephora.com :)4 Answers
Nat R.
Nat R.
Lancaster
I am not so excited about most of these colors. I use other base coats and top coats so they last a long time. They go on uneven and sheer which is unlike the larger bottles that i have tried. Those take only one coat but these take several. They dry pretty fast, but not as fast as some. I like small bottles because i get bored of colors pretty quickly. I just am not sure I'm to into this kit. Maybe I'll warm up to the colors over time. I do like the consistency of the larger bottles better.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Bolingbrook il, IL
Formula X

Yo recomiendo mucho estos pintauñas..
A mi en lo personal me gustan mucho....
Por la picmentacion y la coberthura que tienen
Aparte tambien tiene un color super bonito con destellos verdes que se ven muy bien

Se los recomiendo en verdad
Ami D.
Ami D.
After getting a voxbox I fell in love! So I've been purchasing left and right. This set is so gorgeous and cool as a break away because I gave my mom some too.
Talia G.
Talia G.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this from sephora after receiving one color from influenster because I was really happy with the formula X and how long lasting it was but wanted to try new colors. Unfortunately the packaging of these very tiny bottles is extremely hard to open especially once you have used the base coat and primer and don't want to mess up your nails before you even add the color. I like a few of the colors but honestly there are many more that I do not like. If I could go back I think it would make more sense to buy bigger bottles of the individual colors I wanted because I'm already running out of those. Still if you just want a sample of a lot of colors it's a good package and I give it 3 stars for that reason.

Also, I wanted to add that the sparkly ones are more difficult to remove with delete X remover and also basic nail polish remover.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Miami Beach, FL

I love this nail polish!! Beautiful colors and perfect size. I am a nail plush lover; I have a big collection and I rarely finish a whole bottle so having a minis is always a great option specially since I bought them on sale.
Of course- you need to use the cleanser, base coat and top coat. Also the lighter colors need two coats instead of the usual one.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Midway City, CA
I love this nail polish I doesn't comeof it last for a very long time and it affordable
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Berrien Springs , MI
I don't have many bad things to say about this polish, although it's not my favorite it is still a good polish. The finish last awhile and I really enjoy that there are so many colors to choose from.
Nurul A.
Nurul A.
Bandar seri begawan
It have so many color and dry really fast, the packaging is so beautiful, me and my bff wore it :)
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
First of all, the packing is beautiful. Mini polishes come in 4 mini “city towers”, all housed in a plastic case with snowflakes simulating snow fall in the city. Stunning. However, I really struggled to open the outer packaging, so I decided not to reuse it, because it would be too hard. It went straight to my recycling bin. Formula X decided to give us six best selling cremes+4 new limited edition shimmers in this set.

As I mentioned, they are divided into 4 little packages, with 2 or 3 minis each, that would be perfect as stocking stuffers. There is space in the back where you can personalize them. Within each tower, minis are housed in plastic casing that keeps them in place. These are standard Formula X minis – 0.33 oz/ 4ml.

Limited edition colors included are: Electri-City (coppery shimmer), Epiphany (antique gold shimmer), Wanderlust (lavender platinum shimmer), X Appeal (pink shimmer). Plus, you get six creme colors: Majestic (navy blue), Obsessed (dark merlot), Fahrenheit (cool red), Gray Matter (charcoal gray), Perfection (smoky violet), Intensity (powder pink).

The little minis are very cute, and the brush is decent (I don’t like their full size brush, either, so can’t be excited). The only thing I really hated is that there is no little metal ball for mixing in the minis, so if they separate, you really have to shake well, hoping the color would mix evenly.

After testing 6 out of 10 colors, I can say that they lasted 4-6 days without chipping, and only wore out on tips, with housework (I used a base and top coat). This is in line with regular, full-size Formula X polishes for me (my hands are in water a lot). Shimmers wore on tips a bit faster than creme ones.

Shimmers need two coats, because they are sheer, while some of the creme ones look great with only one coat (like burgundy and blue one).
ILIANNA A.
ILIANNA A.
Baytown, TX
Do these dry fast? Ps they are on sale at Sephora.com :)