BY FORMULA X

An innovative top coat for layering over any nail color, transforming your manicure into something striking and completely new. This savvy alternative to your traditional topcoat transforms any nail color with innovative textures and stunning effects. Dabble with color and texture options, or play with dimension by layering over your favorite shades. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. see more...

• I'm in love with this polish. Is xformula worth the hype?...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any formula X polishes but I'm dying to t...2 Answers
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
This particular polish is a stunner. The amount of glitter you get with one dip in is outstanding. It's super unique and looks different depending on the color you layer it over . Formula is perfect and I highly recommend it.
Rachel X.
Grand Rapids, MI
I personally do not like Formula X polishes at all. They are quite pricey, and are definitely not worth it. I received the product in a subscription box, and was very excited to try it. Unfortunately, the polish chipped within the first hour I had it on. I will say that the color selection is nice and that they make very pretty colors.
Samantha A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I love this top coat. It keeps my mani chip-free and I love the glitter it adds! A great way to change up your nail routine! Also love that it's paraben free, I'm always trying to avoid harsh chemicals in my beauty routine.
Kristine P.
I have the top coat in "Mesmerize" and I'm so in love. It's a very beautiful holo top coat that shines so gorgeous in the sun. My nails shine like rainbows when the sun hits it right.
Angie D.
Absolutely love love love this color for the summer time from Sephora!!! ❤️😍 #love
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Jamie Rose S.
I haven't tried any formula X polishes but I'm dying to try them! Does this go on opaque or just add a sheer coat? #formulaxvoxbox @influenster
Amanda W.
I'm in love with this polish. Is xformula worth the hype? I've seen mixed reviews on yt but am so interested!