Formula X The Three Extraterresetrial/Opposites Attract/Galaxy 0.4 oz x 3 uploaded by Lupita B.Formula X The Three Extraterresetrial/Opposites Attract/Galaxy 0.4 oz x 3 uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY FORMULA X

A trio of limited-edition polishes, featuring lustrous glitter shades. This collection from Formula X features lacquers with galaxy-inspired hues that are perfect for fall. Each brush is designed to complement the highly-pigmented, three-free formula, leaving you with the most even and precise lacquer application. For added shine, apply Formula X Top Coat over desired shade. Choose from the two different sets: Nova (red and silver textured glitter), Loose Cannon (black and white matte glitter), and Aurora (opalescent micro-glitter), or Extraterrestrial (black and gold glitter shift), Opposites Attract (blonde multi-glitter), and Galaxy (navy blue and silver textured glitter). see more...

• Is this brand really worth the hype?1 Answers
  • how pigmented are the polishes?2 Answers
  • Do these nail polish take 1 coat or 2? Also are they wort...1 Answers
Sara S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm always getting disappointed with nail polishes. My formula X never disappoints me. They are the ones that actually last. I'm a mom and I can't go have my nails done any time I want. This have a perfect coating and last for more than a week.
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great consistency and lasts for a very long time. There are better brands but if you need one and your by a sephora it's worth the price. Not all colors are great but almost all of them are. Really recommend it
Jessie W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love these nailpolishes! The colors are so vibrant and the mini brushes makes it so easy to put on yourself! I've never had any luck painting my own nails but now i do it all the time! Stays on a long time.
Kimberly B.
Walker
I love these polishes. The small brush allows you to have full control of the area and color. They are vibrant and last for a long time. Can't wait to buy more colors.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Love the colors. Stays put. Doesn't chip or crack. Really long lasting and the colors are highly pigmented. I only used one coat
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
I have 3 nail polishes by them and I absolutely love the pigmented colors. They came with my ipsy make-up subscription.
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
Is my favorite product these days, I love it, I recommend it, it is an excellent brand and its products are very good.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I absolutely adore these nail polishes........ love the shades, and they go on so well..and last a very long time.
Jolene T.
Awesome product line. Doesn't chip easily and I love the color selections. Always get a couple new ones each year
Iramaru M.
Miami
I love these nails polish colors, you can make many styles of nails with them. Its brightness is beautiful !!!
Chelsea S.
How long does this polish last?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Do they chip easily? Or the actually last
Paige L.
Little Silver, NJ
how pigmented are the polishes?
Christine M.
Is this brand really worth the hype?
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Do these nail polish take 1 coat or 2? Also are they worth it?