BY FORMULA X

What it is:
A bestselling, four-piece customizable manicure kit to instantly extend the wear of any Formula X nail polish for up to 10 days of flawless color, gel-like shine, and the plumping effect of gel.

What it does:
Get the perks of a gel mani, without the fuss. Formula X’s bestselling four-step mani kit, The System, takes it to the next level with The System XCEL™. It features the same easy steps, and now with even better formulas—plus the wider, faster Xpert Strokes™ brush. Instantly elevate any Formula X nail color with up to 10 days of chip-resistant color, gel-like shine, and the plumping effect of gel simply by layering. It combines salon secrets with advanced polish-plumping XCEL technology that activates when layered, transforming into a voluminous, gel-like shield when dry. Each set includes a full-size color polish of your choice, and is encased in unique magnetized packaging that folds into a cube so you can store your mani essentials in style.

Start with CLEANSE XCEL, an essential salon secret that gives nails a clean slate, making them the ultimate canvas for polish. Its unique flash-dry formula gently removes natural surface oils while conditioning the nails and leaving them completely dry to the touch. Next, prep, protect, and help polish stay put with PRIME XCEL, a multitasking base coat infused with keratin and advanced bonding agents to help color take hold, be stronger, and last longer while protecting it from staining. After applying a Formula X color of your choice, make your mani last with ultra-glossy, fast-drying SHINE XCEL, fortified with acrylic to seal in nail color with gel-like protection.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Three-free and cruelty-free, CLEANSE XCEL, PRIME XCEL, and SHINE XCEL each feature Formula X's redesigned Xpert Strokes Brush, approved by salon professionals for faster, smoother application in just a few strokes. The wide, rounded tip with flexible 440-count bristles hugs the natural curve of the cuticle for a custom glide and streak-free finish, with a reduced stem that allows for controlled application.

Research results:
In a 10-day clinical study on 32 women:
- System XCEL showed over 2X more days of superior wear than any Formula X polish alone, with less chipping (when used as directed)

In an independent consumer study on 33 women:
- 100% preferred The System XCEL to other traditional at-home mani sets they’ve tried
- 100% said they would want to buy The System XCEL
- 100% said they would like to continue using The System XCEL
- 100% said nails felt protected
- 100% said nails were not stained after removal
- 97% said nails were not damaged after removal
- 94% said the Xpert Strokes Brush provided an easy, fast, even application

Kenna M.
I love this little trio; not including the nail colors. I love that this nifty little set has the cleanser, primer and then the top coat. Honestly, the combination of the three make nail painting so easy. I usually just use the trio of cleanser, primer and topcoat along with whichever  essie Nail Polish I want and voila!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
You can’t really find this anymore since Formula X went out of business but I loved this set a lot. It comes with three nail polishes in a box that opens and shuts with magnets. You get a cleanser, primer, top coat, and there is an empty slot for a nail polish. I love the packaging because everything you need to paint your nails is in one easy spot. The only thing I didn’t like about the product was the brush tends to separate when using the cleanser so it made it a little hard to apply. Other than that everything else went great and did exactly it’s intended purpose. If you can still find this kit out there I would recommend it.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I loved this product for 2 main reasons. The first being it saved me money because I didn’t have to go to a salon and get my gel manicure and second because it was easy and looked just as good as getting them done in a salon all in the comfort of my home.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to do your nails at home in a gel polish this is a good set for that. The set is easy to use and has all three of the necessary items for a nice smooth gel polish. Add your gel color and you are good to go. They come in a convenient hold all box as well.
Alex C.
Yonkers , NY
I need Sephora to bring back this Formula X kit. It is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to my nails. I tried this a few years ago and have continued to use because my nails grow faster and healthier. My mom and I are obsessed with it and bought extra kits when they were on sale but now that they have been discontinued, I’m not sure what we’ll replace it with. I recommend any go on EBay.com and buy a kit or two. You’re nails will thank me later!

#BringBackFormulaX
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I have this nail polish system and it works wonders. It’s effective and easy to use. It works better than most in the market. I feel like I’m getting salon look g nails at home every time I use this product.
Courtney G.
I miss formula X and I wish they never got rid of it. I bought every nail polish they ever made. They have the best colors and they last forever. Especially with the system! If you can find these nail polishes anywhere, get em while you can!
Luz  B.
Man! When I received this to try! It was the beet thing I’ve received. It goes on nice and easy, it comes w the gloss gel like clear coat and two different colors. I couldn’t tell you where it’s from but it’s worth it.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this system. The mail polish stays on so long without chipping. The top coat makes the polish look super shiny. There is a great shade range. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda L.
I received this system for free from Influenster and did not like it at all. The polish chipped after a day. I really wanted to like the 4 products but I was not impressed.
Samantha P.
How long does this last?
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Did anyone find this to be on the thick side?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Can you use the cleanse, prime, and shine with other nail polishes or just formula X nail polishes
Coral F.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does the gel last ? Do you recommend this to anyone ?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
i want these! me han dicho que son muy buenas, las han enviado?