MakeupNail CareNail PolishesFormula X
The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set

Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set

by Formula X

What it is:
A bestselling, four-piece customizable manicure kit to instantly extend the wear of any Formula X nail polish for up to 10 days of flawless color, gel-like shine, and the plumping effect of gel.

What it does:
Get the perks of a gel mani, without the fuss. Formula X’s bestselling four-step mani kit, The System, takes it to the next level with The System XCEL™. It features the same easy steps, and now with even better formulas—plus the wider, faster Xpert Strokes™ brush. Instantly elevate any Formula X nail color with up to 10 days of chip-resistant color, gel-like shine, and the plumping effect of gel simply by layering. It combines salon secrets with advanced polish-plumping XCEL technology that activates when layered, transforming into a voluminous, gel-like shield when dry. Each set includes a full-size color polish of your choice, and is encased in unique magnetized packaging that folds into a cube so you can store your mani essentials in style.

Start with CLEANSE XCEL, an essential salon secret that gives nails a clean slate, making them the ultimate canvas for polish. Its unique flash-dry formula gently removes natural surface oils while conditioning the nails and leaving them completely dry to the touch. Next, prep, protect, and help polish stay put with PRIME XCEL, a multitasking base coat infused with keratin and advanced bonding agents to help color take hold, be stronger, and last longer while protecting it from staining. After applying a Formula X color of your choice, make your mani last with ultra-glossy, fast-drying SHINE XCEL, fortified with acrylic to seal in nail color with gel-like protection.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Three-free and cruelty-free, CLEANSE XCEL, PRIME XCEL, and SHINE XCEL each feature Formula X's redesigned Xpert Strokes Brush, approved by salon professionals for faster, smoother application in just a few strokes. The wide, rounded tip with flexible 440-count bristles hugs the natural curve of the cuticle for a custom glide and streak-free finish, with a reduced stem that allows for controlled application.

Research results:
In a 10-day clinical study on 32 women:
- System XCEL showed over 2X more days of superior wear than any Formula X polish alone, with less chipping (when used as directed)

In an independent consumer study on 33 women:
- 100% preferred The System XCEL to other traditional at-home mani sets they’ve tried
- 100% said they would want to buy The System XCEL
- 100% said they would like to continue using The System XCEL
- 100% said nails felt protected
- 100% said nails were not stained after removal
- 97% said nails were not damaged after removal
- 94% said the Xpert Strokes Brush provided an easy, fast, even application

How long does this last? Over a week?
Can I buy this kit in Honolulu? Sephora in Honolulu no longer sells The System XCEL kits Does Sephora in San Francisco seek the kit?
How do I purchase The System XCEL?
Start your review of Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica W.
St Augustine, FL
Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set uploaded by Jessica W.
Obsesssed with this! Makes my manicure last longer, look beautiful, and made my nails feel healthy & strong. Not to mention lets me treat myself to a manicure without having to pay for a trip to the salon every time. Definitely recommend!!!!
Massitbi Y.
Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set uploaded by Massitbi Y.
Its nice and greet its the best! Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set make s me feeling enjoy and glad
Susan M.
Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set uploaded by Susan M.
I really liked this 4 step nail system. It stayed on much longer than normal nail polish; however, not 10 days like it may say. I probably got about 5 days of no-chip polish. Which is very impressive, mine usually only lasts 1-2 days with normal polish. Love the feel, definitely feels like gel!
Hannah S.
indianapolis, indiana
Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set uploaded by Hannah S.
Wow I actually really like this nail polish. The best part is that it doesn't chip. It dries fast and doesn't smudge. The only issue is when it on for a while it does peal off with the whole nail. Other than that it's great and stays in longer than most normal nail polish.
Marianne S.
Queen creek
This is a great system but I absolutely love the first step it really prepares my nails for a great manicure and I feel like it makes it last a long time. Love I can use any color with this all .
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I have this nail polish system and it works wonders. It’s effective and easy to use. It works better than most in the market. I feel like I’m getting salon look g nails at home every time I use this product.
Jennifer  G.
I hadn't used this system for a few months and I'd forgotten how much I love it. It is amazing. Looks like I've gotten an expensive manicure and even with washing my hands what seems like several hundred times a day it lasts chip free for well over two weeks.
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
I love this product is a great way to paint your nails, you need this on your life
Tuyen B.
I heard many great things about Formula X and was about to purchase it until I received this set from Influenster. I was excited to try out the system and see what it was all about. I love how there's a cleanser, base coat, nail polish, and top coat to finish it off. The only downfall was that some of the wands are streaky and split, which makes me a little difficult to work with. Other than that, my nail polish stays on for about a good week and a half. Love it!
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
Formula X The System XCEL(TM) -Customizable Gel-Like Nail Polish Set uploaded by Remly V.
De verdad me encanto. Me mandaron mi cajita y el color es precioso, me duró casi dos semanas y eso que lave platos y cocine. Me encanta la idea de usarlo en la casa y de poder arreglarme las uñas yo solita! Recomendado!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...