BY FORMULA X #100 in Nail Treatments

A four-piece nail treatment collection designed to help strengthen, brighten, and hyrate nails in four simple steps all encased in a revolutionary and convenient CLIX! quad. Formula X CLIX! introduces The Prescription, an intensive nail treatment set-encased in a revolutionary CLIX! quad for the ultimate convenience. Choose from one of these sets to recover, restore, and recharge nails from the most common nail problems in four steps. Target and treat dry or peeling nails with The Hydrating Prescription, designed to help promote moisture, combat breaking and peeling, and renew damaged cuticles while instantly beautifying your mani with a sheer wash of high-shine color. Revive dull or discolored nails with The Brightening Prescription, made to eliminate stains, neutralize discoloration, and fight yellowing while instantly brightening nails with a sheer wash of high-shine color. Rejuvenate nails with The Strengthening Prescription, a set that restores weak or gel-damaged nails. Designed for portability and convenience, all four steps are locked together in a revolutionary CLIX! quad to deliver beautiful, revamped nails. Each set contains: The Hydrating Prescription: - 0.1 oz PRIME CONDITION Base Coat - 0.1 oz SHEER STRENGTH Nail Color in Wondrous (sheer pink porcelain) - 0.1 oz CONDITION PLUS Top Coat - 0.1 oz QUENCH Cuticle Oil The Strengthening Prescription: - 0.1 oz PRIME STRENGTH Base Coat - 0.1 oz SHEER STRENGTH Nail Color in Wondrous (sheer pink porcelain) - 0.1 oz SHINE STRENGTH top Coat - 0.1 oz CUTICLE CONDITIONER Keratin Cuticle Serum The Brightening Prescription: - 0.1 oz BRIGHTENING TREATMENT Serum - 0.1 oz COLOR CORRECTOR Base Coat - 0.1 oz SHEER STRENGTH Nail Color in Wondrous (sheer pink porcelain) - 0.1 oz COLOR PLUS Top Coat It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The Prescription is a three-free formulation. Each set is sold separately. Choose from one of The Prescription sets to tackle nail issues: The Hydrating Prescript see more...

Yoazin F.
This set is amazing one of the many must haves for your nails. In 4 easy steps you can brighten, strengthen, hydrate, recover and restore your nails. I love egging acrylics and gels done at the salon and after taking them off they really need a boost me up and this is my go to package because it really works
Morgan N.
I feel like these, along with most Sephora nail polishes, are very hit & miss. I love the colors & the package but honestly, I don't know if the formula is 100% worth it. I wish there was a way to make it less of a hit/miss but I don't know that there is. Great for the price point though!
Kenna M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This easy click and go nail set is perfect for a fresh look for your nails. i discovered this from a youtuber alex garza and i instantly had to go try it! I fell in love! the cuticle oil is amazing!! this kit makes my nails look refreshed after changing my nail color a bunch. this is perfect for travel as well. it rejuvenates your nails and makes them strong and it really is the perfect prescription!
Maryam M.
I love the colors and it lasts pretty long on my nails. I would recommend them if you have never purchased this brand before
bella r.
olympia, WA
This nail polish I absolutely love! The colors stand out and lasts for a long time! Can create beautiful nail art
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product amazing quality and I would highly recommend this product it's great
Greicy S.
This is so good! Easy to use, least long, really cool colors. I totally recommend it!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
So I got this set because I've tried the hydrating set and loved it but my nails started recently peeling thanks to all the things I put my hands through at work. This is a lovely ballerina pink colour which goes on so smoothly! Lasts me about 5 days before I have to take it off (which is pretty good for me). The keratin serum doesn't absorb in my cuticles as well as the hydrating one but I'll definitely keep this one in my rotation!
Vic M.
Edmonton
Got this when it was on sale for 7 bucks. Totally worth it and the light pink colour was nice. My nails were really shinny too from the top coat.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Will any of these help with ridges?
chiiar this product work? I know because I need to inform me whether to take it or not? 😕
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
What is the best "prescription" for a swimmer?
Daniela
Kennett Square, PA
Hi ! my nails broke easly. Which polish is better to keep my nails stronger? Thank you :)
Does the treatment really work. I'd like feedback before purchasing.