Formula X The Power Couples- 4 Mani/Pedi Duos uploaded by Virginia G.Formula X The Power Couples- 4 Mani/Pedi Duos uploaded by Angela P.Formula X The Power Couples- 4 Mani/Pedi Duos uploaded by Christine M.

BY FORMULA X

A set of eight stunning shades, expertly curated into four dynamic duos for the ultimate mani-pedi pairing plus the bestselling Formula X The System for ultra-lasting wear. These four dynamic duos are the perfect pick for creating a mani-pedi combo in get-noticed colors. With eight unique, electrifying shades, they're perfectly paired to let you showcase the season's trendiest looks for the ultimate mani-pedi. Flaunt a mani in a vibrant pop of color, and then pair it with its ultimate match on your toes. These harmonized hues will ignite your mani-pedi for a flawless, covetable look. This set includes the Formula X The System, which has the Nail Cleanser, Base Coat, and Top Coat which work together to cleanse nails and the Base Coat and Top Coat give your nail color the ultimate staying power for a salon finish. This set contains:- 8 x 0.13 Nail Color in Monumental (ivory gray), Push the Limits (tomato pink), Alive (opaque peach pink), Temptation (gold metallic), Brainchild (deep violet), Incandescent (cantaloupe orange), White Matter (paper white), High Frequency (bright turquoise) - 0.13 oz Nail Cleanser - 0.13 oz Base Coat - 0.13 oz Top Coat It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Formula X's patented No Compromise formula offers everything you want in nail color: invincible long-wear, incredibly saturated color, and unstoppable shine. It's formulated with exclusive ShineXcel™, a unique luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine. All products in this set are a three-free formulation. see more...

Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I love this set. I think it is only worth buying when it is on sale. I have used every color and love all of them on my light skin tone. I feel as though they keep my nails from breaking because they are a thick formula. One coat is not sheer but not as opaque as I like so I usually go with a good 2 or 3 coats depending on the color. I love that this set has a top coat and base coat which I use with all my polishes now. This is a great way to try the brand too. In case it helps, I paid $8.99 at my local Sephora inside JC Penney.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Love the couples they match these colors in, plus you get to try the original formula for the formula X system (not the newer Xcel formula). For the most part, they are a good assortment of colors that will work for just about anyone - plus, having finger and toe colors, you get added versatility. This really is a salon-quality manicure kit in a box.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
I am loving these polishes. There are so many great colors to choose from. This is a great set because you can mix and macth between all the diferent colors. I love the sephora polishes, awesome brush wich leads to awesome application
cristal m.
cristal m.
I like this also the mini duo set I love this you can do a French or do something else with these different colors you can create different look with this amazing I recommend
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
It has beautiful colors! However it does not stay on long :( it does however look amazing for date nights or events
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love the brand and the offer is cheaper so defensively buy the set so you can save a few bucks
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I adore this set of polishes. This set contains several pairs of coordinating colors that can be matched to make the perfect manicures and pedicures for every season. I love that the bottles are small so there is little waste and it includes a top coat. These color combos with never go out of style.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
The X system line of nail polishes are already pretty prime. This set of nail polishes are not only affordable *gasps* but they match the perfect colors together. let's also not forget the daring purple and orange combination. Go from cute to cuter without even thinking!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I love this set! Formula X polishes are incredible and wear amazing! Beautiful gel like finish, colors in this set are gorgeous! Highly recommend!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I got these from my ipsy subscription and absolutely love them!

All it takes is one good coat and you're nails are ready to go.

I don't know how much they are but they are totally worth whatever they cost.

I highly recommend giving this brand a try if you can find it.