BY FORMULA X

A first-of-its-kind, nail lacquer with a color-shifting, metallic base for an on-trend, ombre glitter effect. Go ombre with these unique, color-flipping polishes that let you express a range of moods from whimsical and elegant with purple and champagne tones (Capricious) to charmingly mischievous with yellow and lime shades (Crafty). This mesmerizing array of lustrous glitters features long-lasting bright, duo-chrome shades that reflect dynamic shimmer, and the innovative, ombre glitter effect coats on full-coverage in just one swipe. The custom brush design is made to complement each highly-pigmented formula with precise lacquer application for a long-wear mani. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formula. see more...

Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
As I hear the sound of the little soft sighs of my two kids. I relax back into my couch. I take a deep breath at the end of the day I get to take time out for myself. As I dip the little brush into the marvelous Formula X polish. The mellow hints of polish and smoothness as I paint my nails. Reminds me just how lucky I am to be blessed with such little hands to hold and to snuggle with. Formula X products are so beautifully made. The pigments are so beautiful and it applies so amazingly. That sometimes it is hard for me to use anything but Formula X. Also the smell is not that extremely strong either.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA
One of my fav colors everrrr!!! I get so many compliments, I'm actually wearing it on my nails now and even my nail tech was impressed with the formula and shade 💘 I had to pickup the other chrome shades. they're beautiful trust me!
andrea m.
GREAT COLOR! one of my favorites no doubt about it! Its a great color that everyone will be asking where you got your nails done at!!
Alison H.
Grass Valley, CA
Gorgeous!!!!! Great coverage and consistency! These colors are so awesome. Looks like little jewels on your fingertips.