BY FORMULA X

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A first-of-its-kind, nail lacquer with a color-shifting, metallic base for an on-trend, ombre glitter effect. Go ombre with these unique, color-flipping polishes that let you express a range of moods from whimsical and elegant with purple and champagne tones (Capricious) to charmingly mischievous with yellow and lime shades (Crafty). This mesmerizing array of lustrous glitters features long-lasting bright, duo-chrome shades that reflect dynamic shimmer, and the innovative, ombre glitter effect coats on full-coverage in just one swipe. The custom brush design is made to complement each highly-pigmented formula with precise lacquer application for a long-wear mani. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formula. see more...

Review (1)
Ami D.
I got the formula x voxbox and I'm in love! I've purchased over 25 since then! I constantly wash my hands and now I can have my nails beautiful and chip free!