BY FORMULA X

A chic collection of summer-inspired pearl and creme polishes. Meet the colors that made The Cut with this collection of vibrant, exotic, luxurious creme and pearl polishes. Dress nails in a single shade for a classic summer manicure, or experiment with a complementary accent nail and endless nail art ideas. Infused with ShineXcel™ a luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine these vivid lacquers have a fast-drying agent that gives a smooth, flawless finish in a flash. Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation offers lasting, incredibly saturated color with a stunning shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement our highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

Elle C.
Not a good polish at all, in my opinion. I put it on my nails, and immediately saw that I had to use it as a base. I then layered Zoya over it, and saw the difference. I bought a set of Formula X, and am not at all happy. I plan on using my Formula X polishes for nail art, because it just isn't good enough to use as a straight polish alone.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I really enjoy my Formula X nail products. I don't have this color but I've gotten others in my Ipsy glam bags. Worth the price! Recommend!