Formula X The Colors – Nail Polish "TGIF"

BY FORMULA X

What it is:
An array of high performance nail polishes in vivid bolds and elegant neutrals.

What it does:
Classic polish staples just got a makeover with this eye-catching collection—ranging from brights to chic, minimalistic neutrals. Enriched with ShineXcel™—a luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, each polish’s patented No Compromise formulation offers long-lasting, incredibly-saturated color with a stunning finish.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Pair lacquer with The System for twice the shine, twice the wear* and stay polished longer.
*In an independent study, Formula X The System was tested vs. a leading salon nail polish. Results were after eight days of wear.

This product is a three-free formula. The customized brush design is engineered to complement Formula X’s highly-pigmented formula with precise lacquer application.

• Is this nail polish good? Do it last better than Essie?18 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product takes along time to dry? 33 Answers
  • Are these colors pigmented1 Answers
Formula X The Colors – Nail Polish
Formula X The Colors – Nail Polish "TGIF"
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie V.
This polish works good. I would say it lasts alright but isn’t as long lasting and as chip free as I would like. Their products are also a little on the higher end for price. I wouldn’t say the products are bad but I wouldn’t go buy them personally
Katie A.
Dewitt, AR
Beautiful color and great brand of nail polish! It is pretty well priced! I definitely think it’s a good value! It is very long lasting. I bought it at a Sephora about an hour away from my house but I have seen it on the Sephora website too which is very convenient!
Rachel C.
This color is one of the best warm pinks I have ever worn. The color is crazy pigmented and the formula x system keeps your color looking amazing for weeks. Mine lasted a full two weeks before starting to chip!
Amanda L.
I received the whole system for free from Influenster. I was not impressed at all. The polish lasted about 1 day before it started chipping, even with the 4 step system. I don’t really reccomend unless you’re getting it for free.
Jess M.
This lasted for like 2 days on my nails with and without a topcoat. Pretty color selection but I was disappointed especially when I could find $2 nail polish that is better. I gave it to family who said the same thing.
Jessica P.
I love this nail polish brand! I feel like their colors apply very well and they are long lasting! I feel like this is in between drugstore and high end nail polish. I would buy it again
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
Loved the color and my mani lasted for about 10 days or so. It’s a shiny polish and the brush applicator makes it easy to paint your own nails. No mess! I would definitely buy nail polish from the line!
Sarah T.
Beaver, Pennsylvania
Not only is this formulae amazing, the brush is the perfect size to make a perfect nail. The color is also beautiful and very pigmented. It’s well worth the high price point.
Michelle L.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I got this nail polish free to review thanks to #influenster and #formulax #systemaddict. First of all, I love the color, it is a great color to wear all year around ,and goes with just about everything. I am looking forward to trying this system with other colors as well. It dries very quickly and has a great shine, tho you do need 2 coats. I did not like the polish remover it came with, as you have to dip your entire finger in it... I just personally was not a fan of it. Anyways, this stuff is great, and the directions make it flaw free!
Kathy S.
Mentor, OH
I was sent this product free for my honest review.

I'm giving this nail polish 4 stars because I really like the Formula X polishes, I just didn't like the color. It might look ok in the summertime when I have a little bit of a tan, but it doesn't look good with my pale skin tone. I have several of these polishes in blues, purples & pinks and they are GREAT!
Michelle S.
Does anyone know if this product takes along time to dry?
Tammy H.
East Hartford, CT
Is this nail polish good? Do it last better than Essie?
Kim B.
Everyone says that this goes on so well and looks perfect - what if you're bad a painting your nails? Will this still look good?
Megan B.
Does this have a natural shine or is a top coat required?
sofia c.
How much time this polish stay in the nails??