Formula X The Celestials Nail Polish uploaded by Carrie S.Formula X The Celestials Nail Polish uploaded by Natasha N.

BY FORMULA X

A sophisticated metallic polish that fuses rich, matte color with luxurious, textured glitter. This metallic microglitter lacquer goes on with full coverage and dries down to a unique shimmer-meets-matte textured finish in just one coat. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. For added shine, apply Formula X Top Coat over desired shade. see more...

Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Catlettsburg, KY
I love this polish. They go on great and dry quickly. It tends to wear off quite fast for me but it is so easy to apply that part doesn't bother me.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Review for: The Intergalactic
Gorgeous textured polish with a pinky-purple hue and gold veins throughout. This is perfect in 2 coats and doesn't chip easily. I love Formula X's brush and the fact that their colors are often discounted at Sephora. I've also found them at TJMAXX and Marshalls.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Review for: Sparklebomb
Best metallic glitter nail polish I've ever tried! I was good with just one coat, it was amazing! Girls, you need this nail polish.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Sparklebomb
One coat coverage, true color, durable wear make this a great choice for nail color
Karen v.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Picked up a 3 pack of these at my local ross, i had never tried this brand before, and im a busy stay at home mom ive had the color on for almost a week and barely started to see some chips on the corner of my nails, great color 2 coats and youre done, and fast drying. Ill definitely look for more colors!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Russellville, AR
Review for: The Intergalactic
First off Sephora's Formula X nail product is amazing! One coat is really all you need. I bought the Intergalactic color thinking I would use it as a top coat of some sort but the second I put it on I instantly fell in love with the color. The sparkle is beautiful and can stand alone but still looks adult enough to wear into the work place! Beautiful color and amazing product!