Formula X The Brushed Metallics Wonderment uploaded by Kristen H.

BY FORMULA X

A first-of-its-kind, matte metallic lacquer infused with lustrous mica for an eye-catching manicure. This polish's chic metallic nail polish meets a remarkable brushed matte finish for a striking, one-of-a-kind effect. Create a modern, unexpected, and extraordinarily chic look with this collection of gorgeous shades ranging from Prophecy, an intense ocean blue, to Fate, a soft velveteen cream no top coat needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

Daisy T.
So, I got this polish in my August 2016 ipsy bag. I have tried Formula X polishes before, and I love them, (which is why I'm not giving it one star). I feel like this color was waaaaaaaaaay to pale for me. I felt like it was the same color as my nail. Dollface is not my shade...
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I love this color! Well idk if it's this color or another one of this brands. The color is called doll face but looks just like this! I received it in my Ipsy bag and I just used it and it goes on so smoothly and the color is honestly really pigment!
Shannon S.
Derry, PA
I bought this nail polish at Sephora and I am absolutely in love with it. Not only is the shade of it gorgeous, the nail polish itself stayed on a really long time. It started chipping after so long but this is definetly worth trying! I love it!