BY FORMULA X

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A first-of-its-kind, matte metallic lacquer infused with lustrous mica for an eye-catching manicure. Chic metallic nail polish meets a remarkable brushed matte finish for a striking, one-of-a-kind effect. Create a modern, unexpected, and extraordinarily chic look with this collection of gorgeous shades ranging from Prophecy, an intense ocean blue, to Fate, a soft velveteen cream. No top coat needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

Review (1)
Alyssa W.
Kansas City, MO
I picked up this color and LOVED the pigment. I didn't realize it was matte. It felt odd, but pleasant after I became accustomed to it.
I was very unhappy that the morning after I painted my nails this polish practically fell off my nails! I ended up returning it because it still chipped horribly even after a top coat.