MakeupLip MakeupFormula X
Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo Coven

Formula X Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo Coven

by Formula X

A lip and nail duo featuring a mini Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick with its exact Formula X Nail shade match in cult-favorite shades. For the first time ever, Formula X Nail and famed tattoo artist and beauty phenomenon Kat Von D have come together for an exclusive collaboration. Featuring a mini Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick with its exact Formula X Nail color match, each lacquer shade mirrors five bestselling Studded Kiss lipstick shades, plus a just-released shade Mercy a romantic garnet berry, for the perfect matchup of extraordinary pigment, exceptional performance, and extra long-lasting wear. Saturate lips in this lipstick's Color Cushion Technology™, which delivers bold, one-swipe payoff that stays put from dawn to dusk without sacrificing comfort. Then, coat nails with Formula X's three-free, patented No Compromise formula infused with ShineXcel™ for enhanced color and overall brilliance. This set contains: - 0.13 Nail Color - 0.04 oz Lip Color It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation and is cruelty-free. Infused with a creme brulee scent for a subtle, sweet experience, Studded Kiss is formulated with a powerful antioxidant complex and vitamins A, C, and E to keep lips supple from dawn to dusk. Kat Von D sketched the bottle logo and designed the covetable Studded Kiss casing after her signature studded cuff.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula X Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo Coven!
Dulce A.
Formula X Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo Coven uploaded by Dulce A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Product is amazing! Applies on smoothly. Not long lasting, but it’s everything. This has become such an addictive look for me. Own many products from her. First time I put it on I fell in love with the color. Take the spotlight 💋. #lipsticklove [product:formula-x-studded-x:-mini-lip-nail-polish-duo-coven]
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
I've seen these for various prices online, but I got mine from TJ maxx, so it was discounted. This is the first studded lipstick I've tried and I'm very impressed, it's highly pigmented and fairly long lasting. It's a matte lipstick that feels creamy and doesn't dry out lips. Having a matching nail polish is also fun and formula x polishes are generally good quality. I use the formula x base and top coat and have shiny, chip resistant nails for five to six days. Overall, a good kit.
angela O.
Milton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite sets call van is an absolutely beautiful perfect purple match it with the lip liner and it lasts all day
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Formula X Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo Coven uploaded by Michelle H.
Ive been a fan of the Kat Von D studded kiss collection, so when I seen "Coven" on a discount shelf at Winners I jumped on it asap. I love how pigmented this lipstick is, it goes on super smooth & has a very satisfying subtle scent. Its also long lasting with minimal transfer 👌💄

Looking for your answer?