Formula X STRENGTHEN - Nail Strengthener 0.4 oz uploaded by Adeline P.

BY FORMULA X

A restorative treatment that improves weak and brittle nails. Formulated with Nonycosine-E, an ingredient that improves nail strength and flexibility, and enriched with calcium for added resilience, this treatment will revitalize your nails. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Caleigh H.
Scotia, NY
If you're impatient like me, you'll use this for a little bit and think "oh, its doing nothing." and think its time to try something better. But as time goes on, I've noticed a huge change in my nails! They're the longest they've been in a long time! Not 5 stars though because they still do break after awhile, and I still haven't gotten my nails to my desired length. But as I stated, it DEFINITELY makes a difference and is worth checking out!
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I used to work in housekeeping in hotels, which made my nails very brittle from all the water exposure.  I wore nail polish because I'd rather my nail polish chip than my actual nails, but if I used this as a base coat, I would last around 6 days without any chipping.  Otherwise, it would only last for 1-2 days and both the nail polish and my nails would chip.  I'm sad that Sephora discontinued this product and are discontinuing the brand too.