BY FORMULA X

An ultraglossy and quick-dry, high-performance top coat top that amplifies your lacquer's shine and lasts. Infused with the ultimate in long-wear technology, this high-performance top coat extends the wear time of your lacquer while amplifying your lacquer's shine. Sephora's patented formulation delivers invisible anti-chip technology and resistance to water and detergents. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• I've heard this works better than the sèche vite topcoat. Is this q...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any experience with the product system? I'm currently ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new top coat and I was wondering if this wa...3 Answers
Formula X SHINE - Top Coat 0.4 oz
  • "The top coat perfectly seals in the color and keeps your mani looking fresh, bright, and chip free for at least a week (and I can usually get a good 10 days out of it!)." in 3 reviews
  • "Not that this brand of nail polish needs a top coat, but this stuff really makes it last!" in 1 review
  • "It's also pretty good for minimal chipping." in 1 review
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
I use this top coat as part of the Formula X system, with base coat, nail cleanser and the formula x polish. I LOVE this stuff. I paint my nails once a week and it stays perfect, and shiny all week. I use the creme colors and have had great luck. The metallics don't do as well. This top coat stays so shiny, is self leveling and truly makes the manicure stay on for at least seven days.
Carol D.
Carol D.
I used to get my nails done at the salon every two weeks religiously!!! The cost of that was crazy, so I recently bought a few Formula X polishes from Sephora and bought this top coat to go with them. This top coat gives a ton of shine and makes my manicures/pedicures last at least two weeks. Its a must buy.
Lakeidra S.
Lakeidra S.
Review for: Formula X SHINE - Top Coat 0.4 oz
This has to be the shiniest top coat I've ever used! It makes your nail polish last for at least a week if not longer, especially when used with the rest of the Formula X line. I've repurchased this brand multiple times and I'm still in love. I highly recommend!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
This top coat works well initially. But it dries out quickly and gets gunky. It takes a bit of time to dry and I've woken up with my nails having dinks because I went to bed before my nails actually fully dried. There's definitely better top coats out there.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
If you are not using the X system you are missing out! I can get one full week with absolutely no chipping and I don't have to go to the salon and have the damaging UV rays from the shellac driers. This has been on for 5 days. Zero chips!
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
Review for: Formula X SHINE - Top Coat 0.4 oz
I really like this top coat! I feel it helps my nails dry quicker, the brush is very big and dense so it's easy to apply with one to two strokes. It leaves a great shine afterwards!
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Formula X SHINE - Top Coat 0.4 oz
This top coat dries super fast, super thick, and truly protects your nail color from chipping for over a week, even in harsh conditions!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Review for: Formula X SHINE - Top Coat 0.4 oz
Best top coat! Entire line is awesome. Keeps my mani looking good! Lasts 3 or 4 days before chipping usually.
Steffani B.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN
Best. Top coat. Ever. This is long lasting and amazing! After a week my nails did not have a single chip.
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
Best top coat hands down ! Made the polish just set perfectly with an amazing shine !
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
I've been looking for a new top coat and I was wondering if this was good? I always here so many good things about it!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lewisville, TX
I've heard this works better than the sèche vite topcoat. Is this quick drying?
Greenville , WV
I'm a huge fan of the Formula X Brand. My question for this topcoat is does it dry quickly as it claims to? -Also, does it leave really leave an ultra glossy finish to the nail as well as provide a long resistance time to chipping? Thanks! Beth Ann <3
Meryll P.
Meryll P.
Anyone have any experience with the product system? I'm currently using Julep polishes and am looking for that plump gel look. Thanks!
Greenville , WV
First of all, I'm a huge fan of the Formula X Nail Brand. I find the polishes dry very quickly even without a topcoat. This Top Coat by Formula X got excellent reviews ; they were all five stars. My question is this: Does it dry as quickly as it claims...? Also leaving and ultra glossy finish to your nails with a high resistance to chipping?