Formula X Shine - Nail Top Coat 0.04 oz uploaded by Selena L.

BY FORMULA X

An ultra-glossy, gel-like top coat with a faster, smoother brush now fortified with acrylic to seal in nail color with a high-shine finish and the voluminous protection of gel polish. Make your mani last with a gel-like finish. Shine - Nail Top Coat is formulated to be used as Step 4 of Formula X's gel-like mani set, The System XCEL™. This advanced, acrylic-fortified top coat dries 45 percent faster than before, sealing in your nail polish color with glossy, gel-like protection so that your mani stays vibrant and shiny day after day. When used as part of The System XCEL, SHINE XCEL instantly elevates any Formula X nail color with the ultimate high shine and cushion-like volume of gel polish, just by layering, for up to 10 days of wear. It includes Formula X's innovative, Xpert Strokes™ Brush, redesigned for faster, smoother application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates A three-free formulation and cruelty-free, SHINE XCEL features Formula X's redesigned Xpert Strokes Brush, approved by salon professionals for faster, smoother application in just a few strokes. The wide, rounded tip with flexible 440-count bristles hugs the natural curve of the cuticle for a custom glide and streak-free finish, with a reduced stem that allows for controlled application. Research results: In an independent study on 33 women: - 94% said that the flat, rounded shape of the Xpert Strokes Brush provided an easy, fast, even application - 97% said SHINE XCEL made nail polish shine like a gel mani - 90% said it created the plumping, cushion-like effect of a gel mani see more...

Heather P.
This is probably the best top coat I have ever used! I received a sample of this with my Sephora purchase. I usually don't wear nail polish on my hands because they chip so quick. I also work a very hands heavy job so it's impossible to not have them chip or break. With this top coat though I can get through a couple of days of work and still have my nail polish intact and have them be shiny as well! Eventually they of course do chip but I can't deny that adding this to my nail routine helps so much! I'm so upset that Sephora will no longer be selling this brand, I may have to resort to eBay or Amazon to restock!
Selena L.
Austin, TX
I usually use this by itself. Top coat is great for when you don't want to paint your nails. It actually helps to keep your nails healthy and strong. This top coat lasts a full week: (washing dishes, typing and the gym) no chipping, cracking. Highly recommended.
Cathy M.
El Paso, TX
This top coat is amazing! I'm a nail addict and I've tried dozens of top coats but this is by far my favorite. Not only does it try particularly quick, it also makes any nail color look like a gel polish.
Mae M.
I got this from sephora on sale and the quality is top notch. It doesn’t chip easily and the applicator brush is a little wider than normal that makes application a lot easier and faster.
Amelia S.
Waterloo, WV
I bought this at sephora, however I think they may have stopped carrying Formula X. I really love this top-coat, it has a wide brush, so one stroke can cover your entire nail. It leaves my nails looking super shiny and keeps them chip-free for much longer than other top coats that I've tried.