Formula X Shifters Iconic 0.4 oz uploaded by 🌹Nassra🌹 s.Formula X Shifters Iconic 0.4 oz uploaded by Anabel M.

BY FORMULA X

A two-toned metallic lacquer that shimmers with a kaleidoscopic effect. Take your nail color to the next level with crushed microsparkles, metallic pigment, and a kaleidoscope of color-flip combinations. Composed of an advanced pigment technology discovered in Japan, these multidimensional lacquers impart a shade-shifting finish. Choose from a mesmerizing array of color combinations, such as metallic turquoise with purple shimmer or icy silver with gold shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

Anabel M.
When I first saw this color I thought that I was not going to like it but once I applied it and saw that it had some chrome effect I loved it!!!! It goes from green to gold 😻I found this nail polish at Marshalls! I do recommend Formula X overall it has a nice smooth coverage and is cruelty-free👍🏼 I would be definitely buying more colors from this brand.
Nina Rose N.
Roseville
I love the color as it matched most of my wardrobe. I bought the product from Sephora last Christmas. This is my second time buying nail polish from the brand. Pros about is it's easily to apply not too viscous. Major con was that it chipped really fast.
🌹Nassra🌹 s.
Personally I don't like the colour especially against my skin tone but it's a good quality product 💅💅