Formula X Shifters Grandiose 0.4 oz

by Formula X

A two-toned metallic lacquer that shimmers with a kaleidoscopic effect. Take your nail color to the next level with crushed microsparkles, metallic pigment, and a kaleidoscope of color-flip combinations. Composed of an advanced pigment technology discovered in Japan, these multidimensional lacquers impart a shade-shifting finish. Choose from a mesmerizing array of color combinations, such as metallic turquoise with purple shimmer or icy silver with gold shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula X Shifters Grandiose 0.4 oz!
Jade H.
Littlerock, CA
Formula X Shifters Grandiose 0.4 oz uploaded by Jade H.
I love this nail polish. I don’t like this nail polish color by its self but under a glitter nail polish gorgeous. It’s very much a galaxy color with glitter on top.
Lissette R.
Orlando, FL
Formula X Shifters Grandiose 0.4 oz uploaded by Lissette R.
This is the nail polish that I'm currently wearing and its stunning. It changes from purple to blue to green or even black. I am a repeat user of this nail polish and I can't get over how stunning it looks!

Looking for your answer?