BY FORMULA X

A nourishing blend of oils for conditioning and restoring the cuticles and nails. With regular application, this effective conditioning cuticle treatment will restore youth and vitality to your nails and cuticles by helping to seal in the moisture necessary to prevent the negative effects of dryness and brittleness. The unique blend of cottonseed oil, soybean oil, apricot kernel oil, grape seed oil, almond oil, and vitamin E effectively heals cuticles and prevents nail cracking and peeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a consumer panel survey, 100% of consumers reported that cuticles felt more conditioned, hydrated, and looked healthier after 2 weeks of use. see more...

Sarah S.
This is such an amazing product! I bought it last week, used it on my super dry cuticles and it was like magic! My cuticles are no longer dry! I would recommend this to anyone!
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC
I use this every day!! I have a bottle in my bathroom at home and another bottle on my desk at work! My cuticles get dried out so badly especially in the winter. This hydrates them and the skin around it.