Formula X PRIME - Nail Base Coat 0.04 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY FORMULA X

An ultra-sticky base coat to prime nails for long-lasting polish application while protecting them from staining now in an improved formula and a redesigned brush. Prep, protect, and help polish stick. This multitasking base coat primes nails for the ultimate long-lasting mani. Specifically formulated to be used as the second step of Formula X's gel-like mani set The System XCEL™, PRIME XCEL is formulated with advanced bonding agents and keratin to form a sticky layer that helps bind color to the nail, letting polish take hold stronger and longer, improving overall polish performance. With Formula X's innovative Xpert Strokes™ Brush, redesigned for faster, smoother application, PRIME XCEL also acts as a protective barrier, standing between you and your polish to prevent staining. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates A three-free and cruelty-free product, PRIME XCEL features Formula X's redesigned Xpert Strokes Brush, approved by salon professionals for faster, smoother application in just a few strokes. The wide, rounded tip with flexible 440-count bristles hugs the natural curve of the cuticle for a custom glide and streak-free finish, with a reduced stem that allows for controlled application. Research results: In an independent study on 33 women: - 94% said that the flat, rounded shape of the Xpert Strokes Brush provided an easy, fast, even application see more...

• Now will this hold my color on well? And after color and too coat...1 Answers
Tasha W.
Fairborn, OH
I love this base coat! It's slightly sticky and goes on very easy. So far I've had great luck with it. Unfortunately sephora is discontinuing their formula x line so I stocked up while they had it in stock.
Kirsten H.
I just LOVE this product. It works so swell before applying any polish! It leaves my nails feeling fresh, clean, and healthy after the polish is removed. I love the fact that I'm protecting my nails while making them look beautiful.
Andreyna R.
Me encantó, este producto protege y fortalece mis uñas, evita que se rompan y es muy ligero y seca rápido, el precio es accesible y lo volvería a comprar.
Hayley M.
Somerville, MA
I have a lot of trouble finding a good base coat. My polish always seems to chip or peel no matter what brand, finish or application. This helps it stay for a good week (compared to 12 hours without). Thank god for this
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I recently tried a mini version of the formula x nail polish system and I really liked it so I decided to splurge on the full sized versions. The base coat allows the nail polish to go on much smoother!
Candi P.
Now will this hold my color on well? And after color and too coat will my nails dry fast ?