Formula X Paint The Town 22 x 0.13 oz uploaded by Bint A.Formula X Paint The Town 22 x 0.13 oz uploaded by Bint A.

BY FORMULA X

A limited-edition collection of 22 mini nail polishes in bold classics, striking nudes, stunning glitters, six new and exclusive shades, and a how-to guide for four chic nail look all housed in a reusable paint tin. Liven up nails with the color possibilities of Formula X's Paint the Town. With its dazzling assortment of 22 mini lacquers, housed in an adorable paint tin for the ultimate holiday gift, each polish features the patented No Compromise formula that offers invincible long-wear, highly-saturated color, and intense shine. They're formulated with exclusive ShineXcel™, a luminescent ingredient that enhances color and sheen. Complete with a how-to guide for creating four nail looks, this set is perfect for the creative nail connoisseur who wants to paint her way through a versatile array of creams, pearls, and glitters. This set contains: - 22 x 0.13 oz Nail lacquers in Starlight (gold glitter), Pyrtotechnic (dynamite red), Astronomical (honeycomb nude), A+ (raspberry), Shockwave (raspberry purple glitter), Illusionary (silver pearl), Wunderkind (midnight blue pearl), Moon Sign (silvery blue glitter), Dark Matter (patent leather black), Dramatic (purple haze), Monumental (ivory gray), Perfection (smoky violet), Absolute Zero (silvery gray glitter), Ignite (smoking red), Luminosity (rose gold glitter), Gemini (orchid pink), Umph (charcoal pearl), White Matter (paper white), Fathom (slate blue), Need for Speed (metallic silver), Stratosphere (blue purple glitter), Pedal to the Metal (purple pearl) - Paint pail - Get the look guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formula. Research results: In an independent study, Formula X The System was tested versus a leading salon brand polish, and showed: - Polish lasted for eight days of wear see more...

Kat J.
Bought this on sale during the holiday season and absolutely loved the variety of nail colors in this adorably packaged tin,... Formula X is a brand known for its pigmented nail polishes and the minis were no exception.

But this cute gift set only lasted me a month. The nail polishes quickly started to become thick and goopy, as if the formula had already began to expire before I even bought it. The shimmers especially became unusable, so the large color variety went from 22 polishes to maybe 4 that I could still paint my nails with.

Great concept, but Sephora left a lot to be desired by making a nail product that doesn’t last very long inside the bottle. If they ever released another set like this, I would think twice before buying.
Bint A.
This was an amazing deal for me! Sephora had an amazing sale a few weeks ago and I got this for $3.75! 22 formula x nail polishes for less than four dollars is amazing. The colors are amazing. It includes regular, pearl, and glitter polished. All the colors work together nicely. The packaging is amazing. I love the formula and everything about it.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! These are my favorite nail polishes and this set allows you to try a lot of different colors without having to buy the full sized bottles. I think I got this package on sale for about $45 during the holidays. The colors last a long time. When I paint my nails a different color each time the previous color hasn't chipped at all. I would highly recommend this nail polish to anyone. The full sized bottles are $12 so if you can afford it definitely get them!!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
This was one of the bundles that helped me start my FX collection of colors. I love the assortment of colors and finishes you get, including shimmers and glitter polishes - plus the color collection. I was such a fan that I almost bought a second one - now I wish I had!
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Love this product it dries amazingly fast and the formula is great. Also is very opaque and I don't have to worry about putting more then 2 coats at the most on my nails. A bit expensive but you see where its going to quality. Can be found in stores like Sephora.
Molika S.
Love this bundle so much! Came in 22 mini nail polishes. Great way to test out the product and color without getting the full size products. Love all the colors that it came with. Got this on sale at Sephora. If it ever go on sale again I will get it
Nicole G.
I've not tried this paint the town bundle, but I have tried three Formula X nail polishes. I was not impressed. The polish goes on smooth and the color is very vivid. However, it sticks more to your skin then your nails. Even with a top coat, it chips off within hours. I'd not waste your time with this polish.
Laura  T.
I am loving these polishes. There are so many great colors to choose from. This is a great set because you can mix and match between all the different colors to really create a unique look. The only thing that I dislike is the short length of the brushes. This is because they are mini bottles but I would have preferred it if the brushes were a bit longer. I also have full size bottles of other Formula X polishes and find those a little more easy to maneuver.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I personally like the essie nail polish better then the X formula. The essie nail polish is also much less expensive then the X formula nail polish.
Kelly I.
Woodbridge , NJ
Incredible colors! I love the sephora polishes. Awesome brush which leads to awesome application
Sam R.