Formula X New Neutrals Virtuoso 0.4 oz uploaded by Mae M.Formula X New Neutrals Virtuoso 0.4 oz uploaded by Caterina B.

BY FORMULA X

A modern collection of neutral nail polishes in universally brilliant shades. These neutral shades leave nails with a reinvented, minimalist mani. The brush is designed to complement its highly pigmented formula, which achieves an even, precise application. Infused with Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation, these lacquers offer long wear, saturated color, and ultrashine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a fast-drying, luminescent ingredient that enhances color sheen and overall shine, they leave you with a smooth, flawless finish in no time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. see more...

Caterina B.
Wilmington, DE
The formula of this nail polish is amazing! It's inexpensive and well worth it! I was obsessed with Essie forever and have made the switch over to Formula X now. I have been building up my collection. This color is a perfect neutral grey color.
Dani H.
I love the formula x color range to begin with. The price is on point. They are affordable and luxurious. You do need two coats of this color. Honestly, that is normal. This grey-lavender hue is beautiful! The formula x colors where like opi, so I generally get a week out of them. Just be sure to do two thin coats and let them dry completely! I will keep purchasing other colors from the range as well.
Mae M.
Another polish that I nabbed when it went on sale. I got it from sephora and it did not disappoint. I love the color and the quality of the polish. It doesn't chip easily and is easy to apply, it just looks so pretty! I love everything about it!