Formula X New Neutrals Thrilling 0.4 oz uploaded by Kellie K.

Formula X New Neutrals Thrilling 0.4 oz

A modern collection of neutral nail polishes in universally brilliant shades. These neutral shades leave nails with a reinvented, minimalist mani. The brush is designed to complement its highly pigmented formula, which achieves an even, precise application. Infused with Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation, these lacquers offer long wear, saturated color, and ultrashine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a fast-drying, luminescent ingredient that enhances color sheen and overall shine, they leave you with a smooth, flawless finish in no time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. see more...

Stephanie S.
Media, PA
My favorite and only nail polish brand. This is a great taupe-y neutral color. I can wear this color year round but if you are super fair it might be a little too corpse like for you. I love this shade as well as monumental and wondrous. Check it out Sephora has a great return policy if the color doesn't compliment your skin tone.
Idoia A.
By the cost of this, it's probably one of the worst nail polishes I've ever used, worse than some of my 3$ ones. And it's such a bummer, because I love the color in the bottle, in person it looks like a mauve-ish gray, and I was looking for a color like this for a long time. I was excited to finally found it, but the excitement disappeared when I tried to paint my nails with it for the first time- it's difficult to work with, the brush leaves too many stripes, and not even with a second coat it looked good. I have my nails in great condition and on the 3rd day of wear it's already chipping. No wonder this were discontinued from Sephora.