BY FORMULA X

A modern collection of neutral nail polishes in universally brilliant shades. These neutral shades leave nails with a reinvented, minimalist mani. The brush is designed to complement its highly pigmented formula, which achieves an even, precise application. Infused with Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation, these lacquers offer long wear, saturated color, and ultrashine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a fast-drying, luminescent ingredient that enhances color sheen and overall shine, they leave you with a smooth, flawless finish in no time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. see more...

Melissa A.
Riverside , CA
Forget about Sally Hansen or OPI this is a million times better. I got lucky to get it for like $5 at sephora and will never ever buy any other brand, it's long lasting, quick drying, and easy to remove. What else can you ask for?
Tate G.
I'm kind of disappointed with this nail polish brand. I don't know if you have to use only Formula X base and top coat for this polish to stay, but I cannot get this nail polish to stop from peeling or chipping. I'm only giving this polish two stars because the color is great and goes on evenly.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this nail polish. It is easy to apply, and dries fast. It lasts up to a week, and doesn't chip. I normally apply a base coat, 2 coats of color, and a top coat.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I tried Formula X nail polish for the first time and I love it. It goes on smoothly, you need 2 coats of the color is light, and dries pretty quickly. The end result is a hard shiny nail polish that lasts a long time and doesn't chip easily. The only thing I don't like is that when it chips it tends to come off in large chunks. Love this nude color!