Formula X New Neutrals Evocative 0.4 oz uploaded by Olga P.

BY FORMULA X

A modern collection of neutral nail polishes in universally brilliant shades. These neutral shades leave nails with a reinvented, minimalist mani. The brush is designed to complement its highly pigmented formula, which achieves an even, precise application. Infused with Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation, these lacquers offer long wear, saturated color, and ultrashine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a fast-drying, luminescent ingredient that enhances color sheen and overall shine, they leave you with a smooth, flawless finish in no time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation. see more...

Chelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
product is from Sephora . I THINK I received it in a kit (I don't remember) LOL but decided to try it on my thumb & it's a beautiful color. I'm a tan girl & this neutral color works with my skin tone. I only have the baby size which is enough for me
Kourtnay H.
I live this polish! It's a perfect nude for darker skin..this polish is kind of pricey compared to other nail polish like OPI or Sally Hansen ..It applies very well I love the brush it dries very quickly! Probably the quickest drying polish I have ever owned! I'd definitely buy more shades of this polish ...
Olga P.
Gorgeous neutral color. My hands feels extra pretty when I wear this. My skin is darker on the tan side. But it still looks beautiful. I'm almost through half the bottle. Usually end up throwing polish out because it dries when I don't use it often. But this is my go to color! Definitely recommend.
Margaret C.
I love this nail polish! The color is beautiful and I love the formula of these polishes. This color is really easy to wear and it go with anything and everything. I would definitely highly recommend this.
Candace W.
I love this formula of nail polish as well as this color. It is a great darker nude shade, I think it looks like chocolate milk! The only bad thing is mine got bad really fast. I have quite a bit left in the bottle and it is too thick to use now.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
The color is soooo beautiful product dries fast and doesn't chip easily I totally recommend this product
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I tried Formula X nail polish for the first time and I love it. It goes on smoothly, you need 2 coats of the color is light, and dries pretty quickly. The end result is a hard shiny nail polish that lasts a long time and doesn't chip easily. The only thing I don't like is that when it chips it tends to come off in large chunks. Love this neutral color!
Antonietta M.
One of my top favorite nude nail polishes! The formula is medium consistency, the brush applicator is just right. The price is on the high side but so worth it. My nails look fabulous even when their short wearing this shade. Perfect nude shade for tanned olive toned girls !
Sandra C.
London, ON
This is a great office appropriate nude! It went on great in 1 coat but I always do 2! Sephora Formula X polish usually last about a week on my nails, with a base and seche vite top coat. I am not easy on my nails by any means, I do dishes, type for my job and generally I am not careful.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I received this shade is a Sephora favorites set. It is a gorgeous classic Nude.
The colour pay off is great - you can get away with just one coat if your in a rush. They apply easily and dry quite quickly. They also have a large colour selection, I would definitely recommend.
Agnes A.
love the look of this but does it go dark after a while? :))instagram: agnxs.anna_