BeautyNailNail CareFormula X
New Neutrals Astronomical 04 oz

Formula X New Neutrals Astronomical 0.4 oz

by Formula X

A modern collection of neutral nail polishes in universally brilliant shades. These neutral shades leave nails with a reinvented, minimalist mani. The brush is designed to complement its highly pigmented formula, which achieves an even, precise application. Infused with Formula X's patented No Compromise formulation, these lacquers offer long wear, saturated color, and ultrashine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a fast-drying, luminescent ingredient that enhances color sheen and overall shine, they leave you with a smooth, flawless finish in no time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formulation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula X New Neutrals Astronomical 0.4 oz!
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
Formula X New Neutrals Astronomical 0.4 oz uploaded by Katherine V.
This color was way too yellow for my skin tone to be considered a nude. It left a streaky finish. I took off the manicure right after finishing it because it was so bad. I would not suggest anyone use this color.
member-8a3603529
OMG I LOVE THIS POLISH! I have multiple colors of this brand and it is amazing. It has a gel-like finish and lasts for days. Easy to apply and always looks good. There are no cons, only pros. I cant even describe how good it is. It is great defiantly would recommend. Give it a try if you can!

Looking for your answer?