BY FORMULA X

A brilliant, light-reflecting nail lacquer made from crushed micro-crystalline and pigmented mica that captivates the eye with vivid color. The lustrous, plasma sparkle of this unique lacquer comes in an array of shades from cool hues like deep royal blue and olive green to warm shades of strawberry pink and tangerine. Comprised of crushed micro-crystalline and vibrant mica, the buildable formula intensifies with each coat and is long-lasting. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

• where buy dis2 Answers
  • Does this nail polish go on smooth? Will I need more than...2 Answers
  • Is this polish grainy like some glitter polish is? Does i...1 Answers
Katie A.
Dewitt , AR
Review for: Prismatic more...
I really like how well this applies but I was not a fan of the color. The shimmer doesn’t stay well. It is a bit more pricey than regular Walmart brands of course but I don’t think it’s a bad price. I would recommend to others just not this color.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I loveeeee formula x nailpolish. I didn't know what all the hype was about until I finally got to try one out. I first got mine from ipsy and fell IN LOVE with it. The color stays true to how it looks in the bottle and can be very bright. It's shiny and doesn't even need a top coat.
Kelli M.
Really like this polish as a fun fall color. It goes on smooth and dries fast. It's so deeply pigmented it only took one coat. Lasted an average time for me of about 5days before chipping. I would buy it again and try a different shade.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
Review for: Prismatic more...
I love these polishes! They are so shiny and sparkly and the color payoff is phenomenal. My only issue is with chipping, but honestly.. That's more than likely because I am constantly working. I would recommend these to anyone who loves infinite sparkles.
Nadia D.
Review for: Equinox more...
The Formula X Equinox nail polish by Sephora is one of my favorite nail polishes. I usually use 2 coats. It is an expensive nail polish but it is worth the money. I would definitely repurchase this or recommend to a friend.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Prismatic more...
These nail polish is not like any other one it last on you for more than a week. You don't need a top coat because it has the shine in the Formula x . I highly recommend everyone to buy Formula x nail polish .
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
This nail polish is AMAZING! I love the sparkle and shine of this nail polish. The wearability is insane. I can do anything and this wont chip off I love it so much.
a a.
Review for: Prismatic more...
This polish is awesome! The crystals and mica really makes its sparkle and shine! Also, it has good stay power and isn't chipping after a day- definitely recommend.
doris s.
Review for: Prismatic more...
Formula x is a such a great brand the polish last longer than more expensive polishes. Its amazing pretty color it applies so beautiful and doesn't chip easily
Danielle G.
Formula x nail polishes are great. They have awesome pigmentation and they are long lasting. Also they don't take forever to dry like some nail polishes.
Anya R.
where buy dis
Kristen M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does this nail polish go on smooth? Will I need more than one coat?
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Is this polish textured? And is it worth the $12? Does it ever hit sale? I love my deals!
olivia b.
Storrs Manfld, CT
How shiny is the formula when it dries, or does it need multiple top coats? how is the formula, thin or thick?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this look as nice on nails as it does in the bottle?