BeautyNailNail CareFormula X
For Sephora Transformers Top Coats Chroma-Zone 04 oz

Formula X For Sephora Transformers Top Coats Chroma-Zone 0.4 oz

by Formula X

An innovative top coat for layering over any nail color, transforming your manicure into something striking and completely new. This savvy alternative to your traditional topcoat transforms any nail color with innovative textures and stunning effects. Dabble with color and texture options, or play with dimension by layering over your favorite shades. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula X For Sephora Transformers Top Coats Chroma-Zone 0.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ally S.
Really prettty I recommend good price i like them sparkly af tho fr i mean deadass pretty
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I'm not the buggiest fan of this. Personally on my nails it chips alit. The appreciate that the nail polish dries fast but it a bit liquidy for me. But I also enjoy that there's a lot of color varieties.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
I love these formula x polishes. None of them are streaky and they all have great wear time. Some of the best in house brand polishes i have ever used.
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
I have recently found this item at a tjmaxx with the top coat and bought it to try the formula out and it actually did give my nail a chrome effect so I'm kinda wanting to go buy another color to try it out and further my insight on the item.
Jaime R.
Hazle Townshp, PA
I love this nail polish it's adorable and lasts long. It also comes in so many colors. The blush makes it easy for application.
Iliana V.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Sephora nail polishes, they are so under rated. They last a long time and they are very easy to apply. They are very good quality and well priced compared to much expensive brands. I am always looking for a new shade to add to my Sephora nail polish collection.
daiphne P.
Joplin
It is a beautiful color o bought it for my sister for her birthday and she loved it it has an amazing color and texture.
daddy's P.
Ajman
Best formula....great price...so smooth and elegent look...must have in ones collection...give expensive gel manicure look

Looking for your answer?