BY FORMULA X

A first-of-its-kind nail foil that creates true mirror-like shine. Create a stunning nail look for any special occasion with this innovative two-piece set. It includes a luxurious high-shine nail foil and a specialized base coat that must be used together to achieve a true lustrous shine. This never-before-seen-effect is available in three striking shades: metallic silver, metallic pink, and metallic blue. Luxuriously rich and ultrashiny on their own, there's no top coat needed. This set contains: - 0.40 oz Nail Foil- 0.40 oz Nail Foil Base Coat Note: the superior mirror shine formulation has limited one-day wear. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this with points on a site. I was curious about this brand amd was giddy to give it as try. This looks nice on my nails and it is ever so shimmery.

The glitter in it looks pretty. Not sure if this is the exacr bramnd i goit but i like hoe smooth it goes on
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Beautiful color . But it does chip so if u don't mind fixing your nail polish then it's worth it . I actually found this at Ross so the price wasn't that bad maybe like $4.00 .
Dina Z.
I just recently grabbed a bunch of formula x nail polishes for $2 each!! Amazing! I'm sad Sephora will be discontinuing them, but I'm glad I bought as much as I could. Their formula is top notch and doesn't chip!
Aliyah S.
Fort Riley
Never really use this one but I want to really bad I heard nothing but good things about it so it will definitely be something new!
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Great product for the price. It's easy to use. Love that they have a range of colors. The product lasts quite a while.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I loved this nail polish. It went on smooth and very little patching if any at all. It dried quickly and nicely
Johanna Q.
Excelente me encanta, ingeniero Menchov Benjamín bdndk manifestó que me dijo que no me importa según tu a ti