Formula X For Sephora Shifters Legend 0.4 oz uploaded by Jackie B.Formula X For Sephora Shifters Legend 0.4 oz uploaded by Jackie B.

BY FORMULA X

A two-toned metallic lacquer that shimmers with a kaleidoscopic effect. Take your nail color to the next level with crushed microsparkles, metallic pigment, and a kaleidoscope of color-flip combinations. Composed of an advanced pigment technology discovered in Japan, these multidimensional lacquers impart a shade-shifting finish. Choose from a mesmerizing array of color combinations, such as metallic turquoise with purple shimmer or icy silver with gold shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I tried this product in the store before buying it, and I was blown away at how cool it was. It totally changes the way your polish looks. It works with any brand polish, not just the formulaX stuff. I liked the matte finish, it looks really awesome if you paint French tips with it(or any other design) I am not really big on nail products but I've found that this brand is consistently great and well priced.
Amanda B.
Just average nothing fantastic I can't get somewhere else. And for the price I can get other brands that are actually better. If you find a color you love then go for it but for me I prefer to stick with cheaper brands
Jackie B.
I love this color so much! I used two coats and it makes it dark but the glitter makes it so pretty. I don't like dark colors on my nails but it definitely looks amazing. The picture I used is after four days of wear with no top coat. That gives you an idea of how this formula holds up. I also wash my hands a million times a day. I recommend this one for sure.
Mashrika A.
soooo pretty! i love the formula because it lasts so long! i love the gray colors as they are so affordable and great quality. same price as drugstore nail polishes but better formula so i recommend it. i would love to buy more colors.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I don't remember much. What I remember it was okay. If I don't fall in love with something I usually don't keep it.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
It's so great. I absolutely love it so much. Sephora is great and so expensive but we'll worth it! I'll never setch
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Who needs this bag of makeup and go check my favorite things 😘 please and Make like for it iam pretty sure that you guys gonna like it
Suha A.
Sydney
love this nail polish really amazing colours and nice finishing.i have the all the pink colours and the transparent one.