BY FORMULA X

A classic shade of lacquer revisited this lacquer comes in a striking array of bold and brilliant shades that will revolutionize your wardrobe of signature favorites. Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• What is the difference between this formula and the old one?1 Answers
  • I see this nail polish everywhere and it looks so flawles...1 Answers
  • I always have a problem with washing dishes and nail poli...1 Answers
Potiyara d.
AMO!
Além de secar rapidinho, tem uma boa cobertura e a cor é linda..não tem como não amar, vale a pena investir.
nallely s.
cozumel, QRoo
Wow the color is lovely I liked it since I saw it and I had it! It lasts a lot, great pigment!
Evelyn A.
Rosarito Baja California
Es de muy muy buena calidad
Y el color es precioso, es un gran producto , me encanta 😍
Michelle R.
Muero por esto 😂😂😂😂😂😂 love this, is very good, y amasing. Is increbible😂😂😂😂😂
Florencia G.
Wow the color is so beautiful and lovely
Fantastic , I'm love this produc
Denise G.
I have been looking for some new nails polish brands to try and I was wondering if the formula is good? Is it a long wearing nail polish or does it flake off easy because I absolutely hate painting my nails and it chipping off within a couple hours or days.
stacey k.
WELLINGTON, OH
Where can you purchase this?
Elizabeth O.
Eugene, OR
How long does this take to dry completely?
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
About how long does this polish last in comparison to the Formula X gel polishes?
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Where can I found it? And how much?