BY FORMULA X

A classic shade of lacquer revisited this lacquer comes in a striking array of bold and brilliant shades that will revolutionize your wardrobe of signature favorites. Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• What is the difference between this formula and the old one?1 Answers
  • I see this nail polish everywhere and it looks so flawles...1 Answers
  • I always have a problem with washing dishes and nail poli...1 Answers
Hattie F.
Manchester
I have several of these. I get the kits. Comes with everything I need and I can choose the exact color I eant
Briana J.
I got one of these in a monthly glamour bag. The formula is just okay in my opinion. It seems a little thin.
Jasmin M.
Jackson, Tn
Beautiful color... good price.. doesn't come off like other nail polishes... Has that redish/purple color
Brooke C.
OKlahoma City, OK
Love love love the formula of this polish! All the colors are great, and they hold up to everyday tasks.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
One of my favorite colors of these season. So nice and cute and beautiful finished. Really like it.
Amelia G.
I have several Formula x polishes and they never disappoint me. Gorgeous shades and dont chip.
Alejandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love use this kind of nail brand, I think is the biggest quality and lower price
Angie R.
Panorama City, CA
#Gamechanger this is absolutely one of the best nail polishes I have ever tried.
Emma M.
I have stopped buying cheaper nail polishes and have mainly bought Sephora a formula x nail polishes. The finish is amazing, they are very long lasting, and even without a top coat there are barely any chips in my nails.
Janike B.
Ottawa
10/10 polish, doesn't chip easily, nice colour, goes on in one swipe! Overall good, compares easily to other drugstore polishes
Denise G.
I have been looking for some new nails polish brands to try and I was wondering if the formula is good? Is it a long wearing nail polish or does it flake off easy because I absolutely hate painting my nails and it chipping off within a couple hours or days.
stacey k.
WELLINGTON, OH
Where can you purchase this?
Elizabeth O.
Eugene, OR
How long does this take to dry completely?
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
About how long does this polish last in comparison to the Formula X gel polishes?
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Where can I found it? And how much?